IV. LOST IN HEAT

"I'm sorry... but I just badly need you." - Mr. Employer 2

============

⚠️🔞

It's already been a week since you signed the contract. Mr. Ryu was being so persuasive and you gave in. 

What would you lose from this anyway?

Your life is already bound for bitterness. Is it wrong to do something out of your comfort zone? Will you be judged more than being an unbounded as you embrace the Aphrodite status?

Though not knowing your employers, you doubt they would be evil with how willing they change the stipulations of your benefits. They are willing enough to listen to your voice and revise the contract in accordance to your will, though there are things that are not meant to be changed with, as Mr. Ryu said. After all, you are hired to the life style, and you are now bound to be with your employers.

After all the revisions, there are only few things that you were allowed to scratch out. One of these were the scheduled weekly visit to the salon. You were given choices to either use your car and drive or use the new one and let a designated driver bring you wherever you want. Mr. Ryu had said about not wanting to lay off someone from the job. You felt guilty to be the cause of someone's unemployment, so, you just allowed the rule to stay. The dresses and other fashion brands remain under the disguise as gifts. Thankfully, instead of a mansion, you have the penthouse which is at the highest unit of one of the most prestigious buildings in Seoul.

After the necessary health check-up, you were told to bring only a few things. You don't need anything for the penthouse is already complete with its amenities. You smile on the memory of your slacked jaw as you saw the penthouse. It was befitting for a princess. When you came, the place was littered with bags and boxes of luxurious fashion brands. Some were filled with dresses, pants, heeled or flat shoes and accessories like hats and even hair ties adorned with precious gems. There were even sets of jewelries inside the glass shelves of your walk-in closet. You were told to choose what you like and just sell or throw the rest that you don't want. Of course, you did not do that. You are not crazy enough to trash luxuries that anyone can only hope to have. Besides, it's rude to sell gifted things. Who knows, they might ask for it in the future.

Anna was right. You feel like you hit the jackpot. Not mentioning the millions of won wired to your account. You got chills when you received it. You had paid all your dues but all of those liabilities could not even make a dent of all your money. It's ridiculously huge.

You sigh as you feel the warmth of the water, cutting short your journey on your memory lane. It's already so late at night and you still feel energetic. After all, you were just sleeping on the sofa with a drama series playing at the background. It seemed that you just tired your eyes out and with sleep, you are all a new.

With how posh the place is, it is still a penthouse. You are living alone as the hired help only comes when you call, which you haven't done yet. Why else? You can do the cleaning yourself, besides, the unit is already squeaky clean and being at the top of the building, there is no way dusts can easily build up. You don't want to go out to shop. What more to buy? You want to stay as you wait for anyone of your employer to come. You can't wait for the time to truly know them. Mr. Ryu had said that they would come eventually and introduce themselves.

Sometimes, with how mysterious they are, you think of possibilities. Maybe you are not an orphan and you have a very rich dad who wants to give you all the riches that you missed for all your life and disguise it as hiring you as an Aphrodite.

You giggle with your ridiculous fantasy. The little movement makes the water on the tub ripples. You are now soaked in a warm with the best smelling bath bombs you can find to make yourself sleepy. A glass of red wine is also at the side.