XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS

"I want to love you wholeheartedly for you without the entanglement of Fate." - Kim Taehyung

==========

You want to explode into tiny glittering star dusts! Your heart is practically jumping with joy. You feel like your lungs is about to combust from wanting to squeal and scream. You have to catch your breath so you excuse yourself and walk towards the exit, leaving Taehyung so much perplexed at the middle of the dance floor.

You hiccup your way to the door but before you can pull it open, Taehyung has caught you. His hands are shaky.

"Jasmine. Baby." He whines with a trembling voice. "What's wrong?"

He seems to shatter so you turn to him and look him through the blur of your tearful eyes.

How to tell him that everything is so overwhelming? How to tell him that never in your twenty-five years have you ever expected for someone to tell you those words. You never ever thought that your feelings would be returned.

"I-I thought..." Taehyung deeply stutters. "Jimin said..." He babbles. "He said you said..."

Good god! You internally scream. You can't bring yourself to tell him back the same words with the drowning joy in your heart. So, you pull him by the collar, and boldly kiss him on his lips.

You feel Taehyung stiffen with your unexpected kiss before he groans and kiss you deeper. You can feel him smiling on your lips.

Everything just falls into place. You feel that for the first time, everything seems right. Nothing seems more fitting than Taehyung's hand at the back of your head and the other on your hips, pulling you closer while both of your hands messing up his curls on his head, pulling him even lower to your tiptoed height. Both of you moan with the delicious zing of your heated connection. Your tongues dance. Your lips mold. Your breathing is in harmony. You feel nothing more but him until someone clears their throat and shyly you hide on his chest.

"Young souls these days. The place doesn't matter anymore." Someone amusingly comments, making you blush.

"What do you mean, darling? Were just the same." A woman chuckles.

You bury your face more to Taehyung's chest as you feel Taehyung's hand clenching on your hips.

"Tae..." You whimper. You are so embarrassed.

As if reading your thoughts of wanting to go away from the teasing glances of some old couples, Taehyung holds your hand and tugs you towards the exit and to somewhere you don't know. He doesn't say anything. You don't know what he is thinking either. You can't see his face. All you can see is his broad back as you try your hardest to follow his quick long strides.

Minutes pass and you feel your lungs starts to burn.

"Taehyung..." You almost tremble. The giddy happiness is now morphed to something foreboding. Not with his gritting jaws. He doesn't even bother to stop even with some passing pedestrian. You believe that you are already so far from that hidden jazz club. You don't even know where the two of you at.

Maybe you are getting lost?

"Taehyung... What you-" You are shushed with his momentary pause before he gently tugs you to an alley, leading to an empty playground.

A tiny smile blooms on your lips as he guides you to a swing. There you catch your breath while he sits on the swing beside yours. When you side eyes, you notice him nibbling his lips. His glance is locked in to a particular dead leave until it flies away with the autumn wind. He is really gorgeous. A type of beauty that doesn't fade with time.