Another song started to play and once again their fans or whatever started to scream their song and shit and then they randomly called Lovee out to the stage and as he walked out he rapped his verse.

"But back to you Leilani" Blu continued on with this same conversation about me and Kay like we ain't just start talking.

"What's your obsession between me and this nigga? We started talking yesterday!!" I groaned and leaned on Shania because I was really lost and someone needed to explain it immediately.

"Bro that nigga ain't speak to you since the day we met you. So I wanna know what changed" he held his hands up surrender, "you feel me? Like this nigga is already stubborn as it is".

"Are you dumb? Like all jokes aside are you actually stupid? Cause the last time I checked I ain't akinator Ion know how what he feeling or thinking" I said as I listed them out on my fingers, "you wanna know so bad go ask that nigga".

"That's the problem though my heart, we did and he said go ask you" He said as he pointed at me and went back to stroke his imaginary chin hairs.

"Well Blu Ion know what to tell you cause Ion know why he telling you to come to me, maybe it was Layla that had him speak to me who knows?" I shrugged and took off my jacket leaving me in my cropped top and mini skirt.

"Ya pops let you leave like that?" Blu was just full of questions today.

"Why you asking me so much questions? I'm here ain't I?" I mumbled as I pulled down my cropped down just incase any unexpected flash moments were gonna happen I most definitely wasn't raising my hands either.

But why ain't nobody tell me backstage was this hot.

Setty, Dougie and B-Lovee's verse was now finished so Kay had his two random songs then it was Blu's turn for his lil performance, "wait so why they coming back and Kay isn't?" Shania asked just as they got backstage sweating like crazy.

"Cause it's his and Blu's concert he brought them up on stage as his features" Gotti explained and she nodded.

"Oh that make sense" when I looked back over at Setty and Dougie they just had poured the water all of their faces then used these towels I think is their assistant or something to wipe down their faces.

I didn't even wanna think about how sweaty Kay looked right now.

"How was it? Shit looks scary out there" I asked for either Setty, Dougie or Lovee to answer, Setty continued to dry his he took off his shirt and sat down out of the breath.

"Nah it's not scary shit is wild though" Setty answered whilst Dougie and Lovee took off their shirts and changed it something clean.

"Word" Dougie chuckled "I'an gon lie everyone finds it scary when it's their first time but like after a few times you get used it. You feel me? So if ya ass went out there you fainting" he chuckled and sipped on some water.

The song changed to another song but the song that was playing I've heard somewhere before but I never looked it up or try to Shazam the song cause Ion like drill music, and if I was going to I'm listening to Chicago drill.

"Kay said that I won't be ready" I put quotation marks on 'ready' cause why they keep playing wimme? "And now you saying Imma faint" things like this where people downplay me I always wanna go prove them wrong but today Imma have to pass.