[20]

※ THERE IS SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE

※ THERE IS SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE... DESU ※

It was just any other school day and Shouko was sitting at her desk while her brother has gone off somewhere.
Where to? I don't know, who knows? Excatly, nobody does.

Anywho, Tadano walks in and takes a seat at his desk.

Tadano: Morning, Komi-san. You're early today.

Shouko: !

She nods before both teens sat in silence and their eyes wonder around the room.

...
......

Shouko: !?

She suddenly whips her head towards her friend.

Tadano: ! Is something wrong?

Aha! There is the problem Shouko saw with Tadano! A something that was on his face just by the upper right corner of his mouth on his face!

[...!!!!????] Shouko thought as she trembled with dread and froze on the spot out of shock.

Tadano: Komi-san?

Shouko: !!
Regained her senses.

Shouko and Tadano just stare at one another for a moment.

..............

Shouko begins to tremble.

Shouko She's wondering if she should tell him or not.

She intensely stared at the something on Tadano's face - trying to decipher what on earth was on Tadano's face.

Shouko She want's to say that he's usually more observant.

Shouko: .....! .....!

Tadano: ..........?

[......??] Shouko muses, still staring at the something on her friend's face.
Even after closer inspection, she couldn't determine what it is.

After taking a moment to gather herself, Shouko decides to do something about the situation.

Shouko grabs Tadano's attention and gestures to show something was on his face.

Tadano: ... hm? What's up?

Shouko: !?

Shouko - Are you really Tadano-kun?