[10]

※ It's Pun ※

※ It's Pun ※

As Najimi walked into the school building and into the shoe locker area, they'd noticed Shouki putting his shoes away in his locker.

Najimi happily walked over to their friend and joyfully greeted them.

Osana: Hello there Shouki-kun! Where's Komi-san? The two of you are always together.

They asked and the tall boy began typing on his phone.

*♪BZZZZT*

Najimi had gotten a notification on their phone - a message from Shouki.

Chat: Shouki-kun🤫

Shouki: My sister left for school earlier than usual. I guess she was excited to go to school today or something.

**

Najimi read the message and chuckled to themselves.

Osana: Well, if that's the case. Anyways, wait here, I need to swap out my shoes.

They say as they ran over to their shoe locker while Shouki nods. When Najimi comes back, they held a paper with a blank look and a shadow casted over their eyes.

Osana: Shouki-kun... take a look at this.

They say and hand over the paper to the boy. Shouki warily took the paper and read it.

***

Najimi and Shouki both walked down the hallways making their way to class. Najimi had been complaining about the weather and heat while Shouki only listened to them.

They walk into the classroom and spot Tadano along with Shouko at their desks.

Osana: Mornin'~~~~~ Aah, I'm all wet. I don't like this season.

They complain as they fan themselves with their hand; which wouldn't do anything in helping them cool down.

[I'm saved!] Tadano thought with relief; it seems like he's gotten himself into a sticky situation with Shouko.

Osana: Ah, also, there was a peculiar letter in my shoe box...

They warily say as they held the paper, which says

'The earth pipe went with a bang.'
'- Komi Shouko'

[There was another victim...] Tadano thought.

Shouko then hands her brother a paper with another one of her little jokes. The young boy reads and nervously sweated as his sister looked at him eagerly.

***

The situation that has been going on was roughly explained to Najimi and Shouki.