[5]

{not proof read}※ HOME VISIT ※

{not proof read}
※ HOME VISIT ※

It was now the end of school and the Komi twins along with Tadano began packing their bags in the class and got up from their seats - Najimi then came up to the three.

Osana: So, there are four different types of packaging, and they have these stories, y'know, but two of those don't have them eating crackers, and have no pictures of them either.

They as the others listen. So as they all made their way out of their class and the way to their shoe lockers, Najimi began talking about useless or unimportant facts and topics or some situations they've been in or encountered.

Osana: ...by the way, Komi twins, can I drop by your guy's house to play this afternoon?

They asked as Tadano's sweat dropped.

Tadano: Drop by their house... isn't that too difficult for them? Naji-...

Osana: SSSH!

The twins stood their in silence as their friends waited for their reactions. The twins seemed to be very conflicted at the moment and Tadano picked up on this.

[Their admiration of the concept of having friends over and their embarrassment over revealing their private life (+other insecurities) are at odds...!
I understand...! I know what you feel, Komi twins...! You can say no if you want...!]

Osana: What's up with that mind-reading of yours?

There was another pause until both of the twins blankly nodded in unison.

Osana: Tadano-kun is also coming, right?

They say and the other three were taken by surprise.

Tadano: Eh... but I'm... I can't! I-I'm like, you know! R-Right, Komi-san? Shouki-kun?

He says as he panicked with a red face.

Osana: Aw, don't be so embarrassed now!

[I-I wanna go so badly! The truth is, I wanna see the Komi twin's rooms!!]
Tadano-kun's inner thoughts.

[Uh...but none of them will agree! Right?!]

Both of the twins nod and Tadano is shocked.

[They did?!]

***

The group all make it to the Komi residence and Osana immediately heads for the front door - buzzing with absolute excitement.

Osana: Woah~ that's a pretty house! Well then, thanks for having me over!

They exclaimed.

Osana No constraints at all.