[7]

※ I'M REN 3 ※

※ I'M REN 3 ※

10:48

Tadano then looked around and immediately noticed he was in some stranger's room - tied up to a chair with an excessive amount of ropes and tape over his mouth.

Tadano: HEMMHEMA!? (Where am I)

Summary of the last time:
After her vicious attack, Yamai-san quickly got closer to the Komi twins. On the other hand, Tadano-kun is in confinement?! Will he be able to escape this situation safely?!

Tadano tried freeing himself from the ropes, but it was no use - he quickly gave up.

[Eeh... this is amazing. How did they tie me up so well? Eeh, eehh~~ awesome...] Tadano thought.
Panicking and admiring something weird.

[Wh-What happened to me...or rather, where am I...?] The boy thought as he took a closer look at his surroundings.

Tadano then noticed the abundance of pictures on the walls. They were pictures of the twins - few of them with Yamai roughly collaged in them.

[Pictures of Komi-san and Shouki-kun? All across the walls!?] Tadano muses in panic.

[There's no more doubt that this is Yamai-san's room. Uwa, they're even on the ceiling.]

...........................

Tadano now sits in silence - only hearing the tics and tocs of a clock.

[What's gonna happen to me now?! S-Somebody help meeee!!]

***

13:46

Back at school, the twins and Yamai look over to Najimi - who'd walked over to them in class.

Osana: Yamai-chan! After school, can we go to your house?

Yamai: Eh? That's so sudden, Najimi-chan! W-Why?

She says nervously with a small smile.

Osana: Well, lunch already ended, yet you're still in Tadano-kun's seat, so I thought you want to talk some more.

They explained.

Yamai: !

The teacher soon enters the classroom and stands at the front of the class.