[16]

※ SHAVED ICE ※

※ SHAVED ICE ※

The twins were both in the living room doing their own things.

Shouko was reading a book on the couch while Shouki was playing games on his laptop, sitting on the floor next to the couch his sister was sitting on.

The teens' father then walks in and all their of them stare at one another.

................

................

................

................

................

................

................

................

................

Masayoshi(father) and twins They have decided to go eat shaved ice.

Shuuko suddenly shows up and witnessed what just happened between the three.

Shuuko: I still don't get how can the three of you understand each other.

***

Masayoshi along with his two kids enter a little shop that sells ice cream while people nearby admire them.

[]: Two beauties...~

[]: What a dandy old man...~

[]: What a lovely little family...!

The little Komi family finally decide on what shaved ice they're each going to pick and put their menus down - now sitting in silence.

[]: Why aren't they saying anything... are they fighting?

[]: Are they gonna have a serious talk...?

[]: What kind of relation do they have...?

A waitress comes over to the Komis to take their orders - each of the family members pointing to their order on the menu.

Shouko Strawberry milk flavour.

Shouki Lemon-Lime flavour.