[15]

※ JUST A GRAZE ※

※ JUST A GRAZE ※

Shouko was taken to an infirmary nearby and got her little wound treated. She soon walks out and sees the rest of the group.

Yamai: Komi-san, are you okay?

She asked in a worried tone.

.................

[Aah...! It's that weird mood when somebody gets hurt while playing with everyone else...] Thought Tadano as his sweat dropped.

Osana: Hmmm, with that injury you can't go into the pool anymore. Well, we've played enough, so let's just go home.

Yamai: Right.

Shouko: !

Shouko then shakes her head and everyone (minus her brother) stare at her in confusion. The poor girl then grew nervous and turned around - frantically looking for something.

Shouko Has nothing to write on...!

Tadano: Ah, I'll bring something.

After Tadano got Shouko a notebook, she began writing away.

Shouko - Please don't mind me and keep on playing.

Yamai: Eh... but...

Osana: Alright then! Everyone, let's go to the lazy river again!

They excitedly exclaimed.

Tadano: That was a quick switch!!

He remarks in shock.

Osana: C'mon let's go everyone! Yamai-chan and Tadano-kun too! Ah, Komi-san, you can rest where we left our stuff!

They say as they grabbed Tadano's and Yamai's hands and dragged them off with them.

Yamai: W-Wait a moment... Najimi-chan, I...

Osana: At such times, it's best if we just go all out and play. She's probably thinking something like, "Ah, everyone's mood was ruined because of me" right?

They stated and Tadano was shocked by this.

Tadano: Najimi... you... were actually able to read the mood...

Osana: What? Was I really that insensitive until now?

Yamai: No, it's not that! I was saying that I have to shave off the pool side that injury Komi-san, so I don't have time to play.

She innocently says as she suddenly pulled out a metal file out of nowhere, shocking Najimi and Tadano.

The rest of the group continue on with their own activity while Shouko sits down and watches everyone from a far. Feeling a bit lonely.

***

Watanabe: Hey Shouki-kun, let's get some Gari-Gari Kun for everyone.

He says as the said boy happily nods and follows him to the many stalls in the resort.
The two get popsicles for everyone before heading back and spotting their group having a water fight.