[6]

※ I'M REN! ※

※ I'M REN! ※

It was a quiet early morning and Tadano was peacefully walking down along the path on his way to school.

My name is Tadano Hitohito. I'm an ordinary high school student. If you want to know just how ordinary, the kind of ordinary that I'd get excited while crossing the road at a red light when there are no cars coming.

If there's anything unordinary that'd be...the fact that the school's top two beauties, the Komi twins, are my friends.

As Tadano was busy daydreaming and having an inner monologue - failing to take notice of a mysterious figure coming up to him from behind.

***

Outside by the school entrance was Yamai walking towards the building along with other students.

My name is Yamai Ren. I'm an ordinary high school student.

If you want to know just how ordinary, I guess studying isn't my favourite. I love fashionable things! I have a lot on my mind, but I have lots of friends who make me happy! That's ordinary, isn't it?

And right now, I...I have a crush.
Not only that, but on two people, at the same time!

As the Komi twins walk to the school building, Yamai along with other students stop and admire them from a far.

As the twins head inside and go change their shoes and began walking through the school halls, Yamai was intently watching them from a few feet. Suddenly, Yamai stopped in her tracks screamed while twitching and blushing along with sweating like crazy.

As the brunette did so, the twins shiver in discomfort before ignoring her and walking again.

[Oh no! The Komi twins were so beautiful I almost tripped! How thoughtless of me!☆] Yamai thought as she watched the twins walk off.

Not long after, Yamai caught up with them - keeping her distance and soon began sniffing the trailing scent of the siblings.

[Right, staring too much is rude. Aah~ The twin's lingering scent, aah~] Yamai thought and soon stopped as she noticed something.

[I-Is this Komi-san's hair?! That colour, smoothness, scent! It must be!! I also need a strand of Komi-kun's too!!] Yamai joyfully thought as she swiftly grabbed a strand of Shouko's hair off the floor and began licking it.

[All right, this is the day I will make at least one of the twins mine...uh, I mean, the day we will become friends!] Yamai fondly thought and continued licking the strand of hair.