[11]

※ TADANO-KUN'S JUNIOR HIGH DAYS ※

A young Tadano in his Junior high uniform walks throughout the school hallways.

My name is Tadano Hirohito. I'm in the second year of middle school.

And, as you can see, I'm not an ordinary person.

Chuuni Point #1 - Looking at the nonexistent camera

Chuuni Point #2 - Say "I'm not an ordinary person" in your head.

***

"Shu"

A young Najimi in the boy's uniform happily goes over to greet Tadano - who was staring into space as he sluggishly stood there with his hands in his pockets.

Osana: Morning Tadano-kun-!

Tadano: .........

Osana: ?

The boy then suddenly moves his head to the side in a swift motion; almost like he was dodging something.

Tadano: That was close. It would have been bad if I hadn't dodged that.

He says with a serious expression.

Chuuni Point #3 - Attacks from an invisible something.

Osana: Hmm~ is that so~~~

"The Pattern On The T-shirt Is That Of A Dragon"

While Tadano was walking through the hallway with Najimi, he'd bummed someone's shoulder. Tadano quickly apologies before he caught sight of a beautiful girl from a far.

[Th-That's the class Madonna, Kawai-san...!] Tadano thought.

Tadano then notices someone staring at him and is immediately irritated. That someone being the person he bumped into earlier.