chapter 11: 1 day to MSG (feelings)

Começar do início

"You want to take another nap, baby? You have a doctor's appointment later; it's going to take us a while to get there"- Alison suggested.

"I'll give him medicine and then he can sleep, huh? Let's go, love!"- Pattie said, entering the room just in time. But Justin didn't want another suppository, so he frowned deeply and shook his head 'no' as his mom tried to get him up from the couch- "Let's go, Justin. You need medicine, love!".

"I don't want to take that!"- he whined, pushing her hand away.

"C'mon, baby. Please!"- Pattie said, using a gentle tone, but keeping her face straight to let him know that he was not getting away from medication- "Justin, c'mon, honey".

"No, mom. I feel better, I promise!"- he begged.

"Justin, you just told me you weren't feeling good. Just go and get it over with, man"- Scooter said but Justin kept exactly where he was.

"Justin! Get up, baby. Let's go, c'mon!".

"Do you want me to give it to you, punk? C'mon, we can watch a movie later, what do you think?"- Ryan suggested. Sometimes, when Justin was being whiny about something, Ryan was the solution.

"No!"- Justin said immediately, and Ryan looked confused.

"This medicine is a suppository, honey"- Pattie told Ryan- "It goes inside his tushy".

"Oh".

Justin blushed deeply as soon as he noticed that Mackenzie was in the room and now, knew that he was taking medicine thru the butt. Justin looked over at her, she was looking at her phone, but he was sure she heard it. Mackenzie bit inside her mouth, feeling uncomfortable. She felt Justin's eyes on her. She didn't want him to be shy about it, but even with the flushed cheeks from the fever, it was noticeable that he was blushing.

Justin wanted to scream at his mother, but he just took a shaky breath and got up. He felt ashamed that everyone knew that he was getting a suppository every time he went inside the room with Pattie. He went to the main bedroom at the end of the hallway without a word but couldn't contain how angry he felt when he slammed the door shut and it made a pretty loud noise.

"Justin! What was that? Do you want to be grounded?"- he heard Pattie screaming, but he ignored her.

Justin threw himself on the bed and buried his face in the pillow. He tried to swallow his tears, but he felt so ashamed his stomach turned. After a little while, he heard the door opening, but kept his head on the comfortable pillow:

"Get out, I don't want to talk to anyone!"- his raspy tone was muffled, and he didn't care who was inside.

"Am I supposed to be sad that my best buddy doesn't want to talk to me?"- Ryan said mimicking a hurt voice. Justin rolled his eyes and slowly got his face out of the pillow when he felt Ryan sitting on the edge of the bed- "You crying, man? What's wrong, weirdo?"

Justin shook his head and quickly tried to wipe his tears, but more insistently came out.

"What's up, punk? Don't we tell each other everything?"- Justin nodded, but didn't say anything- "What's up, JB? What's going on? You don't want to take the medicine? You need it to get better, bud".

Once again, Justin shook his head.

"That's not it? What's wrong, then?"- Justin turned around and buried his face back in the pillow- "C'mon, man. You can tell me. What's wrong?"

"My mom told Mackenzie that I take medicine thru the butt"- he said in the smallest voice ever, giving Ryan a hard time understanding his words as his head was still buried, but he got it. Ryan wanted to laugh. He knew Justin was crushing on his sister.