18

Third pov

San and Yeosang laid in bed together one morning after college ended for the semester. They were all staying at Hongjoong and Seonghwa's house since they wouldn't be able to stay anywhere else as vampires.

Jongho was trying to teach Yeonjun how to play games on a pc, but it didn't sound like it was going so well.

"Babe, you just have to jump over the water! You can walk through the fire!" Jongho said, he and his boyfriend playing an older computer game together.

"Jongie, I don't think I'm cut out for video games. I'm two thousand years old!" Yeonjun exclaimed. Jongho scrunched his face up.

"Bleh, old man," he teased. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"I lived two millennia waiting for you, only for you to treat me like this?!" Yeonjun exclaimed, reaching forward to tickle Jongho's neck and waist.

"If you tickle me, you'll lose those hands," Jongho warned before yelling at the sensation brought by Yeonjun.

"You love me!" Yeonjun smiled as he pulled Jongho into a hug. Jongho gently punched yeonjun's back, but wrapped his arms around him anyway.

"I do.."

Wooyoung was with Mingi and Yunho, who were coaching the younger on how to find a boyfriend.

"But I'm a vampire now. How will I find a boyfriend who's either okay with that or a vampire not related to Seonghwa?" Wooyoung asked, exasperated by the situation of being the only single one in their group.

"You could hoe around- ouch!" Mingi rubbed his head where Yunho had hit him.

"You shouldn't need to use your body to find a person who'll love you, Woo." Yunho patted Wooyoung's hands gently.

"I like Mingi's idea better- Yunho!" Wooyoung exclaimed, also being hit by the older.

"Find a person who'll love you as you are, Wooyoung."

"I'll try, Yun." Wooyoung agreed. Yunho smiled widely and hugged his friend.

  Hongjoong and Seonghwa were both out in the garden admiring the flowers Seonghwa planted years ago. Hongjoong had his arms around Seonghwa's waist, softly kissing his shoulder.

  "They're still as beautiful as the years prior, just the same as you are, my love," Hongjoong spoke sweetly, his hands gently caressing Seonghwa's waist over his shirt.

  "I'm starting to age a bit, Joong. What if you don't love me-"

  "That's nonsense, my rose. You'll always be breathtaking to me and you know it. I'll always love you more and more with each passing day." Hongjoong said, gently spinning the elder around in his arms. Hongjoong held Seonghwa's hands in his and kissed their tops.

"I love you, Hongjoong," Seonghwa said, a soft smile on his lips as he pulled the younger vampire closer.

Hongjoong smiled and kissed him softly, placing Seonghwa's arms over his shoulders before wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I love you, Seonghwa," hongjoong spoke softly, the pair close together in their sweet embrace. Seonghwa smiled and pecked his lover's face repeatedly until he was a chuckling mess trying to catch the other vampire's lips.

Later that evening, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Jongho had all made dinner together for the nine of them to eat.

  "Seonghwa, how did you and Hongjoong really get together?" Wooyoung asked, finally realizing that he didn't know the truth of his friend's' relationship.

"Well, we really met when he stormed into my house unannounced in 2010. He came inside, called my family out as vampires, then was asking us to heal his brother. He's lucky I liked how much he cared for his brother; my parents would've drained him dry had we not learned we were mates that night." Seonghwa explained.

  "You left out that we only learned we were mates because I protected you! My big brother tried to kill you, I covered you and took the stab, and you gave me your blood! I could've died right after you saved me according to Baekhyun," Hongjoong said. Seonghwa rolled his eyes with a smile.

  "You're cute when you get defensive," Seonghwa said, gently pinching Hongjoong's nose. Hongjoong whined and put Seonghwa's strawberry milk in his hands.

  "Just drink the milk, you addict," he mumbled. Seonghwa smiled, his eyes forming into their adorable boba shape as he drank from the straw.

  "You love me," Seonghwa said. Hongjoong smiled.

  "Of course I do; I wouldn't have married you had I not," Hongjoong said.

  "You guys really are like the parents of our group... Jongho, you're dating the weird uncle- stop," Wooyoung snorts. Jongho smiled menacingly at the older male.

  "Only I get to make fun of his age, Wooyoungie. Say something else, I dare you," Jongho says, his smile never fading.

  "Mom, I'm scared," Wooyoung said, scooting his seat and plate closer beside Seonghwa, who was to his left.

  "What? Why am I the mom?" Seonghwa asked. Everyone at the table looked at him in disbelief, save for Yeonjun, who ate quietly.

  "You're the mom, and Hongjoong is the dad. We've always thought that." Yunho furrowed his brows at the older vampire.

  "Fine," Seonghwa sighed and shook his head.

  "I'll be the wine mom," he said, standing up and pulling a bottle of wine from its fridge.

  "Baby-"

  "Shh, I'm wine mom now," Seonghwa silenced his lover as he uncorked the bottle and took a swig straight from the bottle.

  "Now look what you've done! You drove mom to drinking!" Mingi exclaimed.

  "One family dinner was all I wanted..." Hongjoong mumbled quietly, his head in his hands over his plate. He continued eating quietly.

"Please, put it in a glass and eat your meal, Hwa," Hongjoong asked, gently taking the bottle from his mate. Seonghwa smiled and kissed Hongjoong sweetly.

  "They're cute together," Yunho said, smiling at the longest-lasting couple in the room. Mingi gently snuck his left hand into Yunho's right hand.

  "I love you," he said. Yunho smiled and pecked the younger's lips.

"I love you,"

  "You still suck at Fireboy and Watergirl." Jongho said, eating his meal. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and gently locked his pinky with Jongho's

  "I love you, too,"

  "I'm really glad I decided to come back from America." Yeosang began, looking at San sweetly. San's eyes softened as he took Yeosang's hand in his.

  "I'm glad you did too. I love you," San said. Yeosang pecked San's lips gently.

  "I love you more,"

   A/N: I do believe this is the end of this story! Thank you guys for reading it and enjoying it <3