05

Yeosang's pov

Later in the day, we left my dorm to meet up with Wooyoung. We decided to meet at a cute cafe close to campus.

   "Sannie! Sangie!" Wooyoung shouted as he waved us over. San and I walked towards Wooyoung with our hands holding each other's. Wooyoung gasped once he noticed.

"Are you two dating?!" Wooyoung exclaimed. San and I looked at each other before nodding happily. Wooyoung looked sad for a split second before he became happy.

"Aww, you finally found someone Sannie? It didn't take too long for you to ask him out, did it? Sangie, was the sex so good you couldn't say no?" Wooyoung laughed loudly. We began to get weird looks from strangers, causing San to cover his best friend's mouth.

Wooyoung looked tiredly up at San before San pulled his hands away, making sounds of disgust.

"Woo, if you ever do that again, I'll whack you," San promised. Wooyoung just smiled innocently.

"What did I do?" Wooyoung asked. I smiled softly and laughed at his question.

   "What didn't you do is easier to answer," San sighed jokingly. We soon sat down at the cafe table and ordered our food and drinks.

   "So, who asked who out? Give me the details!" Wooyoung exclaimed. I smiled at him and began to speak.

"We'll, San attempted to ask me out by beating around the bush, but I understood him and accepted it," I said. San whined at me for telling the truth.

"Sangie," San whined. I laughed softly and gently caressed the top of his right hand with my left.

"What, Sannie? It's the truth!" I kissed his cheek softly. San smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned my head on his.

Soon, the waitress brought our food to the table.

"Wow, Woo, San, who's this cutie? You've never brought him here before!" She exclaimed as she looked at me. My cheeks darkened as I looked at San.

"He's my boyfriend," San said protectively. I smiled softly, loving how it sounded to be called "my boyfriend" by my mate.

It sounded amazing to hear it fall from his lips. It felt even more amazing to have him holding onto me so dearly.

"Woah, okay, I'll back off, San. You don't have to be so mean," she pouted before walking away. I smiled at San and pecked his lips quickly.

"Thank you, Sannie. I didn't know what to respond to her," I mumbled and began to eat my cake and drink my coffee.

"No problem, Sangie. I'll always be here for you," San smiled sweetly at me. I kissed his cheek before smiling sheepishly at him. I got chocolate on his cheek from my lips.

"I'm sorry." I grabbed a napkin and began to gently wipe the chocolate frosting away.

"It's okay," San said and kissed the top of my hand.

"Woah, you two are really into each other, huh? I've never seen you so sweet with someone before, San," Wooyoung said, his eyes wide.

"I don't really know how or why, but I just know I don't want to hurt him, or let him get hurt," San spoke, quickly making up a lie as to why we're so close so quickly. I smiled softly and hugged his arm to my chest. San smiled sweetly at me and kissed my cheek.

"Aww, that's sweet," Wooyoung said, an unrecognizable emotion in his eyes.

"What's wrong, woo?" San asked, immediately picking up on what I noticed.