11

Yeosang's pov

   "Sannie, is Jongho okay?" I asked quietly as Wooyoung and I sat in chairs while San held Jongho in his bed.

   "I have no idea, Sangie. I haven't ever known Jongho to be depressed..." San mumbled softly. Despite our quiet volume, the youngest man in the room still awoke.

   "Hyung, is- is Junie Hyung actually... gone?" Jongho spoke softly as he pulled himself closer to San.

"I'm sorry, Jongie, he is," San responded. I furrowed my brows as I recalled a witch coven who owed me a favor.

"As much as I can't stand him, I'll try to fix this, Jongho," was all I said before I raced out of Jongho's dorm room.

"Seonghwa Hyung, what did you do with Yeonjun's body?" I asked the oldest vampire once I shut his door behind myself.

"Yeosang-"

"Where is it, Hyung? You know as well as I do that Jongho will not make it another month without his mate!" I cut him off with a more demanding tone in my voice.

"He's in my garage in one of the storage freezers, but Yeo- you can't be serious! You're really gonna bring that bastard back?" Seonghwa scoffed.

"Hyung, if we do not fix your shitty mistake, you will lose one of the few people in your life who truly care about you!" I exclaimed.

"You'd really put Jongho's happiness before your own?" Seonghwa asked. I nodded my head.

"Hongjoong Hyung, you, Seonghwa Hyung, and Wooyoung will need to watch over Jongho as San and I speak with the Nakamoto's. I have no idea if the resurrection of his mate will bring him pains, but I know he'd withstand it to be back with Yeonjun," I said. Hongjoong nodded his head.

"Hyung, you can either help me fix your mistake, or you can watch Jongho rot away in that dorm room. I'm not about to let our youngest suffer any longer," I took one last glance at the oldest in the room before I made my way back to Jongho.

"Guys, let's go. With or without Seonghwa Hyung, regardless, we will get him back." I stood at the foot of Jongho's bed as I spoke. Jongho looked defeated as he let San sit him upright.

"Yeosang, what do you mean?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeonjun was a born vampire, not a changed vampire. You can't just get rid of a pure blood vamp as easy as just staking them. Seonghwa Hyung didn't fully kill Yeonjun; he can't. He wouldn't really kill his own younger cousin.

"Strong witches can resurrect a pure blood, and I have a whole coven indebted to me. We're gonna go get Yeonjun's body from Seonghwa Hyung's house, and we're going to Busan," I said. Jongho's eyes lit up at the possibility, but he still remained weak in his friend's arms.

"Are you sure that'll work?" San asked.

"I know it will. I've seen the power the Nakamoto witches possess; they're more than capable of this." I began packing a bag for Jongho of a few outfits and anything else I figured he'd need.

"Jong, can you stand?" I asked gently. The human nodded his head and stood on shaky legs. San and Wooyoung were quick to stand by his sides to help him stand better.

"Alright, let's go." I checked my pockets and pulled out my keys. The three guys followed behind me to my car. They all piled into the back seats as I sat behind the steering wheel.

Once we had the pure blood in the passenger seat, we began our journey to Busan. About twenty minutes from the coven, I called the head witch.

"Yuta, I'm cashing in that favor. Gather everything you need to resurrect a pure blood; we'll be there in twenty minutes."