04

Yeosang's pov

The next morning, I awoke with San's arms wrapped around my waist. He was gently rubbing my stomach, his face buried in my neck. I blushed remembering our actions of last night.

"Sannie, I have to use the bathroom; let me up," I whined as I felt him pull me closer. He laughed before releasing his grip on me. I smiled softly and went to use the bathroom.

After I washed my hands, I walked back out to see him sitting up, the blanket covering his lower body.

"Do you want to take a shower before you have to go back to your dorm?" I asked. San looked up at me, visibly shocked.

"Do you want me to leave?" San asked.

"Not really, but won't Wooyoung be worried since you haven't come home yet?" I asked. San shrugged and stood up from my bed.

"Nah, he saw me leave right after you and probably assumed we were going to have sex," San laughed. It sounded beautiful to hear his laughter. I wanted to protect his laughter.

   "Ah, okay, as long as wooyoung won't be upset," I mumbled. San hugged he to himself sweetly. I felt safe in his arms- something I hadn't felt in years. I smiled as I hugged him back.

   "He'll be fine," San said before he asked to borrow some clothes. I handed him a pair of sweatpants, a t shirt, and some underwear. He kissed my lips before walking around me to get into my bathroom.

   "Wanna join me?" San asked before he entered the bathroom. I smiled widely and nodded quickly. I collected similar clothes for me to wear and followed him.

   We took our shower, with San barely being able to keep his hands to himself. I smiled and kissed his lips before I dried him off. He dried me and helped me get dressed. He dressed himself and we left the bathroom.

   "Yeosangie, what are we?" San asked as we laid together on my bed. We had just finished changing the sheets and so we laid down.

   "What do you mean?" I asked as I snuggled in closer to him.

   "Well, we had sex last night, and I was wondering if it meant as much to you as it did to me..." San trailed off. I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

   "Sannie, of course it meant something to me. If this is your way of asking to be boyfriends, then yes, we're boyfriends," I said. San squealed happily before holding me tightly. I laughed softly and hugged him slightly tighter, being careful not to squeeze him too tightly.

   "Thank you, Sangie!" San exclaimed with a wide smile on his lips. His smile is so beautiful.

   "Your smile is so beautiful, Sannie." I smiled as well and laid my head back down on his chest.  San gently ran his fingers through my damp hair. I smiled softly at the warm feeling of his hand in my hair.

   "Sannie?" I asked softly. I knew I had to tell him at some point about me being a vampire and us being mates.

   "Yes?" He asked.

   "I have to tell you something, but please don't get scared or be mad at me..." I mumbled.

   "I could never be mad at you or scared of you, Sangie."

   "I'm just gonna say it then... I'm a vampire, and you're my mate," I spoke up a little quieter than I had meant to, but still loud enough for him to hear me.

   "Yeo, vampires aren't real, baby." San laughed softly. I sat up beside him and bared my fangs at him. He gasped but wasn't scared. He seemed intrigued by my fangs.

   "Woah, vampires are real? And I'm a vampire's mate? Cool!" San exclaimed as he gently tapped my fangs to make sure they're real. When he was sure they are real, I closed my mouth, allowing my fangs to go back into my gums.

   "So you aren't scared of me or mad at me?" I asked softly. San smiled and shook his head.

  "No, baby, I told you; I could never be mad at you or scared of you." San gently caressed my cheeks as he spoke. He kissed my forehead sweetly. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

   "Thank you, Sannie," I thanked him as he wrapped his right arm around my shoulders. We laid back down to take a nap together.

   When we awoke next, we were still together on my bed. I pulled the blankets higher over us, just enjoying the warmth of San and the blankets. San kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Baby, what does me being a vampire's mate mean for me? What will happen to me?" San asked as we laid together.

"Well, it means you're someone who's my perfect match. We may not be perfect all the time, but we'll still love each other just the same. It also means that, if you wanted to, I could mark you as my mate with my fangs. That would turn you into a vampire, and solidify our bond for eternity." I explained. San nodded.

"So, when will you mark me?" San asked curiously. I smiled up at him and shook my head.

"Not soon, but whenever you're actually comfortable with it. I don't want you to make a rash decision that you could hate later on. If you do, one day, decide you want me to mark you, then I will," I said.

"Baby, I wanna be a vampire too!" San whined. I smiled up at him and shook my head once again.

"Babe, you'll have to drink blood bags for eternity. It's not easy to get a blood bag, so sometimes you'll have to drink from people and compel them to forget it, which isn't super easy to do until you're a decade into being a vampire," I explained. San looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Babe, no. Not yet. I'm not ready," I mumbled and rubbed circles on his stomach.

"Oh, okay, that's fine, baby," San said and kissed my lips sweetly. I smiled into the kiss and held him closer.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"