01

Yeosang's pov

I sighed as I awoke a few minutes before my alarm sounded. I didn't want to go to a new college, but this one is safer for me, so I have to go.

I sat up before leaving the comfort of my bed to take a shower before my first class. I soon got dressed and grabbed my backpack before leaving to my first class, singing.

I'm in college to learn music as my major and choreography as my minor.

I left my dorm room and walked to class, ignoring the whispers I heard as I walked alone. I entered the class and immediately sat in the back. I didn't want to draw any attention to myself.

As a century old vampire, I shouldn't draw any attention to myself. If I do, I may get killed.

Two males came in the classroom, arms locked together, as they walked to their seats in the middle of the class. I quickly looked away from them and began unpacking my bag.

"Hey! You're new here, aren't you? I'm Wooyoung, and this is my best friend, San!" Wooyoung introduced himself and his friend to me. I stayed quiet, only mumbling in response.

"I'm Yeosang," I mumbled. The pair nodded with smiles on their lips.

"Do you mind if we sit beside you?" Wooyoung asked as he sat down to the right of me. San laughed and sat down to my left.

"Go ahead," I spoke quietly, trying to show them that I didn't want to talk. They ignored it and began trying to get me to open up a little.

"There's a party this weekend at our dorm building; would you want to come?" San asked as he opened his bag. He pulled out a notebook and pencil and placed them on his desk.

"No, thank you, though. Parties aren't really my thing," I mumbled again. The pair looked confused but continued begging me to go to make friends with their friends.

"One party, and that's it, okay? If I don't like it, I'll leave and go back to my dorm, okay?" I said. The pair nodded their heads happily.

"Thank you, Sangie!" San hugged me around my shoulders, making me tense up. I hadn't had a hug in months, years even. It was a strange feeling, but I wrapped my arms around the human male.

"No problem, Sannie," I said with a smile. We separated just as the teacher entered the classroom.

"Today, we will learn how to breathe properly-"

Soon, the class had ended. San and Wooyoung pulled me to the cafeteria to get lunch.

"What do you want to eat?" San asked as we entered the cafeteria. I looked around at the lines of food before deciding.

"Pizza," I said as we walked towards the lines. The pair nodded and followed me into the pizza line. We soon got our plates and sat down at a table.

"So, where are you from, Yeosangie?" Wooyoung asked before taking a bite of his pizza.

"I'm from America. I was born here, but I lived in America for most of my life," I explained. The pair's eyes widened.

"Woah, that's cool! You'll have to help us pass English," San laughed as he elbowed Wooyoung. I assumed they weren't doing so well in English, so I nodded with a small smile on my lips.

"Of course." I smiled still and began to eat my food. We all finished our food and left to our next class, dancing.

We were told we would have a group project to make a duo dance in groups of three. San, wooyoung and I played Rock Paper Scissors to find out who would be dancing and who would choreograph the dance. San and I won, leaving Wooyoung to be our choreographer.

"Haha, you don't get to dance with Sangie!" San teased wooyoung. Wooyoung groaned but laughed.

"You're being mean, Sannie!" Wooyoung pouted, causing San to hug his best friend.

"Aw, I'm sorry Youngie." San said as he held Wooyoung. It seemed like skinship was common with this pair of guys; it made me wonder if they had anything going on?

"What's on your mind?" Wooyoung asked as he waved his hand in front of my face. I soon blinked out of my daze and responded.

"I was just a little curious if you two have something going on?" I asked softly. The pair laughed and shook their heads.

"Nah, we're just friends since birth, so we've always been touchy with each other." San spoke and swung his arm around my shoulders.

"Why? Could you have already fallen for my charms?" San asked dramatically. I rolled my eyes jokingly and gently pushed his arm away from me.

"As if!" I jokingly scoffed at him. He laughed along with me happily. Wooyoung watched us with a wide smile.

"Sangie, your laugh is so cute!" Wooyoung exclaimed and pinched my cheeks. I whined and tried to pulled my face away from his hands a little too roughly, causing Wooyoung to grunt in pain.

"Jeez, you're strong," Wooyoung laughed and held his hands. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry, woo! I didn't mean to hurt you," I exclaimed, tears in my eyes.

It hadn't even been a full day of us being friends, and I already hurt one of them...

"It's okay, Sangie. I'm okay!" Wooyoung cupped my cheeks and wiped away my tears.

"Are you sure? I really didn't mean to hurt your hands, I promise!" I exclaimed. Wooyoung smiled at me shyly and continued to wipe my tears away.

"Yes, I'm sure, Sangie. I'm okay," wooyoung promised. I held out my pinkie, expecting him to lock pinkies with me. He laughed and did so before we stamped our thumbs together.

   "Thank you," I said with a small smile on my lips. Maybe I could have friends after all?