09

Yeosang's pov

"Hyung, Soobin is back," I said as I carried Wooyoung into his room. Seonghwa could see how shaken up San was and immediately knew I was telling the truth.

"What happened to them?" Seonghwa asked as he took Wooyoung from my arms. He laid Wooyoung down on his bed before bringing Wooyoung a wet washcloth to rest on his forehead.

"Soobin has Wooyoung under compulsion, and he broke San's wrist." I stated. Seonghwa's eyes widened.

"Yeosang, do you not remember how dangerous it is to give humans our blood?! If Soobin awakens and knows you healed them then he could change them in an instant! Go mark San before it is too late for you two to be bonded!" Seonghwa exclaimed. San's cheeks darkened.

"Hyung-"

"No, Yeosang. You either mark and change him yourself, or Soobin will do it instead. A pure blood vampire such as Soobin or I could mark anyone we please! I know San; he wouldn't want to be mated with Soobin!" Seonghwa exclaimed, effectively waking Wooyoung up.

"I'm healed?" He asked softly as he felt his neck. He looked up at us and his eyes widened.

"Yeosang, did you save me?" Wooyoung asked. I nodded my head, causing the human to rush towards me and embrace me in a tight hug. He cried softly as I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"I'm so sorry, Sangie. I should've listened to you," Wooyoung sobbed.

"Woo, you couldn't have listened even if you wanted to. You're under Soobin's compulsion. It is not your fault," I explained. Wooyoung only nodded his head as more heart wrenching sobs sounded around the room.

"Wooyoung, you've got two options, bud. You can either let me change you, or wait it out until we finally kill Soobin. I cannot promise you that you'll stay human through that time since you're under his compulsion, but I can promise you that if you are changed by me, you will be free of his compulsion. The choice is completely yours, Woo," Seonghwa said, resting his hand on Wooyoung's head.

"Hyung, you're a vampire, too?" Wooyoung asked. Seonghwa nodded.

"Change me, please. I don't want to be Soobin's puppet anymore," Wooyoung stated. Seonghwa nodded his head and shooed San and I out of his bedroom.

"But-"

"Sannie, you'd kill Seonghwa if you see a normal change," I mumbled and took his hand in mine. San nodded his head wordlessly and let me lead us back to our room.

"Baby, I understand what has to happen, so let's get started," San began before kissing my lips. I pulled away after a few minutes.

   "Are you sure you want to be stuck with me forever?" I asked softly. San smiled widely and nodded quickly.

   "Of course, baby! I love you so much," San said, a wide smile on his lips.

   "Babe, marking has to happen during sex; are you-"

   San cut me off by kissing my lips sweetly. I kissed back happily and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. San held onto my waist before slowly beginning to lift my shirt. I separated us and let him pull off my shirt. I helped San out of his and our lips met once again.

    San began to back me towards the bed as we kissed. I followed his lead and soon laid down on our bed. San hovered over me and placed kiss after kiss against my neck.

    I bit down on the right side of his neck after instructing him to do the same to me. We sank our teeth into each other and could feel the bond strengthening. I let my fangs retreat back into my gums and kissed his healing bite mark. San stopped biting me and kissed mine.

  We laid down beside each other before immediately laying even closer. I laid my head on his chest and kissed it. San smiled and ran his fingers through my sweaty hair.

   "I love you, baby; thank you," San thanked me as he held me.

   "I love you, babe," I said with a soft smile on my lips. We began to fall asleep in each other's arms happily, feeling as close to each other as possible.