03

Yeosang's pov

Today was Friday, meaning it was the day of Seonghwa's party at his dorm room. I sighed but happily went through the day, laughing and playing around with my mate and his best friend.

Later that day, I took a shower at my dorm and texted Seonghwa asking what I should wear. He responded saying to wear pjs because it would probably become a sleepover.

I got dressed in my pjs and walked up to Seonghwa's dorm room. I knocked before he pulled me inside. I smiled widely and hugged him tightly. I heard someone cough behind us, causing me to look around Seonghwa to see an older male who looked pained seeing me hug Seonghwa.

"Ooh, Hwa Hyung, is this your boyfriend?" I teased him once we separated. Seonghwa nodded and began to introduce us.

"Yeosangie, this is Hongjoong, my boyfriend. Joongie, this is Yeosang, my best friend," Seonghwa said. We smiled and hugged quickly before we walked further into Seonghwa's room. I noticed San and Wooyoung sat beside three males I didn't know.

"Guys, this is Yeosang!" Seonghwa exclaimed as he sat back down on his pillow on the ground. They all smiled and waved, saying their names. I nodded and sat down between Seonghwa and San.

"I got us enough to have fun, but not get too wasted, okay?" Hongjoong said as he stood up to grab a bag of glass bottles. He handed each of us one before he took one for himself. In the bag was another eight, so I assumed he got two for each of us.

"Thank you, Hyung," I thanked Hongjoong as he handed me the bottle. Hongjoong smiled and said it was no problem.

"Okay, what do you guys wanna do?" Seonghwa asked as he opened his bottle.

"Truth or dare?" Mingi asked. We all accepted the game and began drinking as we asked each other questions and gave dares.

"Yeosangie, truth or dare?" San asked as he laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled softly.

"Dare," I said.

"Play Seven Minutes in Heaven with whoever you find most attractive," San said. My cheeks darkened as I looked at him. He seemed shocked to know it was him.

"Me?" San asked. I nodded my head, causing San to stand up and pull me with him. We walked into Seonghwa's bathroom and locked the door behind us.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't-"

I cut San off by kissing his lips sweetly. He melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist. I threw my arms around his shoulders and toyed with his black hair.

We continued to make out before San pulled away. I was sat on the closed toilet and he was standing above me. I looked up at him before he took his shirt off and threw it elsewhere. I smiled and followed his actions.

San began to kiss me again, our lips moving in sync with each other. He licked my bottom lip, silently asking for permission. I opened my mouth, allowing him to claim my mouth as his. I began to lightly suck on his tongue, earning groans from him.

He sat on my lap and began moving circles with his hips. I groaned into the kiss and held onto his hips instead of his shoulders. His lips moved from my lips to my jaw to my neck. He began to suck and bite my skin, leaving hickeys wherever his lips could reach.

"We should probably stop now; I think seven minutes is up," San whispered against my lips. I whined and put my head on his shoulder.

"I don't want to stop," I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He smiled and kissed my temple.

"We could continue this later at your dorm if you'd like..." San whispered in my ear before standing up. He handed me my shirt before pulling on his own.

I tugged my shirt on before following him out of the bathroom. Seonghwa's eyes widened seeing all the hickeys on my neck.

"Woah, y'all were really playing, huh?" Yunho laughed. I blushed darkly and sat back down.

"I think I'm gonna head back to my dorm, Hyung. Goodnight guys," I said before I walked out of the circle and the dorm room. I walked down the stairs to get to my room.

I left my door open and flopped down face first on my bed. My cheeks were burning as I remembered how San was kissing and marking me up. It felt like he really has feelings for me, although it's only been a day.

"Sangie, you shouldn't leave the door open; someone could come in," San teased as he entered my room. I rolled over onto my back and looked at him, then at my now closed bedroom door. My cheeks burned even more as I looked up at him.

"Are you sure you want to do anything? We could just go to sleep for now," San spoke as he gently caressed my cheek.

"I want you," I whispered before leaning up to kiss him. He kissed back hungrily, soon leading me to lay on my back. He knelt over me with one knee on either side of my hips. I bucked my hips up into his, earning a moan.

"Baby, you don't know what you're doing," San whispered. I smirked and did it again.

"I think I do," I said. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or the mate bond, but I really wanted him.