"I just played the wrong syllable. You want me to start all over again? You are sick!" It 's not fun at all. I only know Ruan Yang who forced himself to be a toy. Ryan does n't want to install it. In front of Ruan Yang, he just exposed his nature and sweared.

He and Ruan Yang are not so familiar at all. What does this man care about him so much?

"When my teacher was there, even if I closed my eyes, a syllable would not be wrong." Facing Ryan's pride, Ruan Yang had a good temper from beginning to end. Looking at Ryan tenderly, he encouraged: "His Royal Highness You still have room for improvement. I know you are smart and you can do it, so why not strictly ask yourself and try again? "

Ryan knew that the master in Ruan Yang's mouth was the wife of Marshal Carland in the former Empire Double, Marshal Xue Xin's sister, and the most famous genius piano master in the entire empire. He died in an assassination blast.

Ryan knew this so clearly because his parents were a fan of Marshal Carland and a fan of Mrs. Carland. They grew up telling him stories from a young age.

Ryan didn't think much of these stories, nor did they find them disgusting.

But because of Ruan Yang, he felt that he was going to hate these two guys--

"Your master is your master, I am me! I am a piano genius and a star-studded musician. I am an unscrupulous and unreliable puppet. You do n't compare us, and I do n't want to talk to Learn from your teacher! "Ryan's temper came up, not even nine cows could hold it.

Ruan Yang looked at him and sighed deeply, still indescribable tenderness: "His Royal Highness ..."

"Nguyen Yang, I tell you, our marriage contract is fake, fake! Although I was engaged to you, it was only a deal between you and my father. I won't marry you ... even if you are acting outside Now, in my private life, I hope you do n't want to get involved, and restrain yourself with people close to me ... "Ryan was numb by the tenderness in his eyes:" I am not worthy of you Elite, you ca n't become the kind of future partner you want. I just want to be myself and be a happy little sister. You better not give me any expectations! "

He is a high-ranking emperor, the stars and the moon, let alone that he and Ruan Yang are just playing each other. He doesn't like Ruan Yang at all, even if he really likes Ruan Yang.

It is also impossible to change yourself for an alpha.

"... Ryan, do you know? The reason why I treat you this way is your father's expectation ..." Ruan Yang looked at him deeply, did not expect Ryan to react so fiercely, and did not know whether it was the same for all children during the rebellious period, Try to communicate with Ryan immediately.

When Ryan heard that he was using Prince Andrew to press himself, he became more and more upset: "You use my father to suppress me! I am not familiar with you, I am not familiar at all ... My father likes you, you let him marry You go, I won't marry you anyway ... "

He really didn't know that his father, Prince Andrew, was so uncle, how could he like Ruan Yang so elite, they didn't look like people in the world at all, just like himself and Ruan Yang.

"Okay, I'm wrong. I haven't thought about your feelings, and I won't force you any more." Ruan Yang looked at him solemnly, as if looking at a helpless and naughty child, softly tempted Said: "... you are good at Di Xing, listen to your father and mother, wait for me to take you out to play?"

He wanted to get closer to Ryan and get along with him.

Ryan had been a little happy to hear him take him out, because his parents never allowed him to run around or leave Emperor Star. If Ruan Yang took him out, his parents should agree, but looking at Ruan Yang this He was upset again about the old man who managed east and west, like an old mother.

"... Where am I going to play, I will go by myself, so I don't need you to take me!" Ryan gave him a white look, and his whole body was filled with resistance to him: "The elite you have built for me will stay with you It 's hot, it 's best to stop coming back before we break the engagement ... "

Ruan Yanghun didn't care about his evil words and looked at him, but he said extremely softly: "How can that work? I promised your father to protect you well."

"Protect me, how do you protect me?" Lane didn't look at him at all.

Ruan Yang said, "I will be your sword. If anyone wants to move you in the future, you must step over my body ..."

Ryan didn't expect that Ruan Yang usually looked serious when he said such a thing. He couldn't say closeness felt like he was making fun of himself. What was instantly rude was to hang out from Ruan Yang's communication, and his whole face was red. Through.

He no longer received the call from Ruan Yang and rushed downstairs, but saw his father, Prince Andrew, planting flowers in the garden.

"... Hey! Lao An, how did you work with that Ruan Yang? Why did he become a personal person after he got engaged with me? Wouldn't you be fooled? Is he bad-minded?" Ryan rushed in front of Andrew and said nothing: "I'm entangled with me all the time as if I had nothing to do. I'm entangled in Emperor Star. People go to the frontier and continue to entangle ..."

Prince Andrew and the old **** are in: "Isn't this alpha sure before the alpha engagement and after the engagement? My little Lane is so excellent and outstanding. Ruan Yang is so upset with you. Isn't it love at first sight?"

"I'm excellent and very good." Ryan's unabashed narcissism, but mentioning Ruan Yang is still stingy: "But I always think that Ruan Yang and I are not like a person in the world, he is also a little bit Not good, it's not for me, Lao An, when he comes back from the frontier, will you let me break the contract with him? "

He had promised to get engaged with Ruan Yang because Ruan Yang had another serious solemnity to tease him. It was fun. Ryan originally only used the engagement as a fake. He planned to make fun of Ruan Yang by playing tricks on the scene. Live a happy, fairy-like life.

But Ruan Yang got involved in his life after the engagement, and Ryan instantly felt that it was not fun at all ...

"Rabbit, Ruan Yang is not good. What kind of alpha do you want to find?" Prince Andrew didn't expect that he didn't grow up like this, so he wanted to terminate the marriage so soon.

Lane said: "Lao An, I don't understand why you like Ruan Yang so much, so I hope I'll be with him ..."

"You need to know that as long as you are with him, he will never do anything to regret you, he will cherish and care for your life, and take his own life to protect you ..." Prince Andrew said carefully.

Ryan put out her tongue, and she almost felt that her father was an old retarded man. This kind of words to coax the children believed: "A man can be reliable, a sow can go up a tree! This Ruan Yang might just look reliable, you see him Before the engagement, after two engagements, I knew that he was face to face and behind the scenes, and he was serious! "

"You believe him?"

"Ruan Yang was Callander 's favorite student when he was alive. When he was 12 when he entered the military school, he started to follow Callander. He said that he was half of Callander 's son. He also regarded Callander as Father. Callander secretly left all his legacy to Ruan Yang who was asleep before the accident ... "Prince Andrew said as if he remembered the past:" Callander once said that if he has an omega child, he must marry To Ruan Yang, Ruan Yang agreed at the time, and I can trust Carland's vision. "

There was almost no one in the entire Emperor Star who wanted to be incompatible with the elite Marshal Carland in the Ming Dynasty. Prince Prince Andrew, who was like a deadly enemy, was actually Carland's fancier in private. Rand went, preaching the glorious deeds of Callander all day long.

Ryan was not surprised at the lack of logical discourse that caused Carland's three words to him. He even wondered whether it was because of Callander and Ruan Yang had cherished this old man, and promised to cooperate with such unreliable people. .

Ryan couldn't help himself: "Marshal Carland is the vision of Marshal Carland. I am your son and not Carland's son. I am with Ruan Yang. How good can he be to me?"

Prince Andrew looked at Ryan deeply, but did not speak. 2k novel reading network