"I um..." I stammered. "Well what is it?" He shook his head. My eyes roomed on his body. "Parkinson, did you come here to gawk?" He smirked leaning on the door frame. I shook my head and remembered why I was here. I wasn't going to let lust get in the way. I pushed him out of the way and entered his dorm room. He was alone.

"You told Lorenzo about us." I yelled. He looked so confused. "Says who Parkinson." He said calmly. I stopped to think how I would handle it.

"Well he hasn't talked to me since the bloody ball!" I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked uneasy. "Well it's probably cause his over you. I'd suggest you get over him. Who's taking you to the ball?" He asked throwing his towel in the laundry basket. His long cock dangling between his legs. "Um... I. Well he is." I said unnecessarily fast. He chuckled and begs me putting on his grey boxers. "Well if he doesn't show up until eight, I'll pick you up." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Okay." I let out a long breath. "Now unless you are here to let me fuck you, I'd suggest you leave." He said hungrily.

"See you tonight." I stammered feeling the heat between my legs. I walked out. I didn't want to cheat again. Not until I cleared things with Lorenzo.

Blaise's POV

I licked her juices from her pussy. She was sitting on my face. Merlin did I love my life right now. Who would've thought Luna Lovegood was such a freak. I was tied up in her Huffelpuff dorm room. "Oh my I'm going to cum Blaise." Her angelic voiced moaned even more high pitched than usual. I kept licking and sucking. She twisted her torso and with a soft moan she finished. My cock was throbbing hard.

"Fuck, love, ride me please." I begged and she giggled. She positioned herself on top of my and began to buck her hips forward. Raw digging her was an other experience. She held on to my chest as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her chest bounced up and down. I was about to cum. "Come on my cock." I demanded. She played with her clit and I felt her insides contract. That send me over the edge. I came so hard and she didn't stop riding. My cock was being juiced out.

She got off and laid next to me, untying my arms. "I'll wear it the whole night." She winked and I pushed her blonde hair out of her face. Her face was very red. "The..." I trailed off. "The butt plug silly." She rested her head on my chest. She was a freak and I loved it.

Dani's POV

I was getting dressed everything was ready, my dress my makeup and hair. I only couldn't zip it up fully. A knock on the door stopped me from trying to contort my arms to reach the zipper.

"Yes?" I opened the door slowly only to see Nott. "Can I help you?" I raised my eyebrow, holding my dress up so it wouldn't drop. He walked in. "Come right in why don't you." I sarcastically said. "Let me help." He put a small box on my bed and zipped me up. "Thanks." I whispered. He looked at me for a moment. "You look gorgeous love." He kissed my forehead. He grabbed the blue velvet rectangular box and gave it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "Open in." He pointed to the box.

I opened the box and there laid a beautiful diamond necklace. "Wow that's beautiful." It really was. He grabbed the two ends and put it around my neck. He clasped it in place and I felt his breath in my neck sending goosebumps all over my body. "What's this for?" I asked carefully. "I got for Christmas but seeing as you have another date. I wanted you to have it regardless. I bought it for you. My investments in the muggle world are going well." He smiled slightly.

He had three buildings in New York. Which meant old money. I knew that from whispers and well Draco.

"I couldn't accept this." I ran my hand over the beautiful necklace. He kissed my cheek. "Yes you could. You deserve every beauty." He said. He was making me feel things I thought I suppressed. "Dani, I will always admire you even if I can't touch you. You're like the statue of Aphrodite. Beauty, of a goddess. I'll settle to just look at you. If I can't have you so be it. I'll worship you from afar." I looked up at him. "Fucking Nott." I whispered inches from his lips. He didn't inch closer waiting for me to initiate.

I put my hands through his think hair. I bit my lips looking at his deep blue eyes. "I hate this." I whispered. "But you love it." He smirked. I smashed my lips onto his. An electric current of feeling ran through me. He grabbed my waist. Pulled me in. "I'd love to see you only wearing diamonds later tonight." He whispered. I deeply kissed him. Running my tongue slightly in his mouth.

"Careful what you wish for." I smirked. "You could make my dreams come true you know." He winked. "The dress.." I trailed off. He got it all for me. I was like a princess. He looked at me spinning me around. "It's gorgeous, and you complained you didn't have a dress." Oh fuck. Who got me the dress. Well this is awkward. "It was a special delivery." I kissed his nose.

Well this would be an uncomfortable night. "I have a date to attend to." I smirked. He rolled his eyes. "So I have to watch from afar?" He pulled me in. I nodded. "Worship your goddess from afar and later in my bed." I chuckled. He was taken aback from my boldness.

Nott had left to go to leave me finish getting ready. Tonight I had a feeling would be so messy. "You're chariot awaits princess." George knocked on the door. I opened the door. His eyes went wide. "Wow I'm the luckiest man here." He grinned. He was wearing a black suit. His tall frame made him look so sexy. "Spin." He twirled his long finger. I did.

"Damn. They make all of them like you in America?" He joked. I squinted my eyes. "Only me." I winked. "Let's go!" He offered his arm to me.

Mattheo's POV

She walked in. Like the star of the show. She was really the beauty. George Weasley walked in next to her. In my place. I flicked my lighter. Fucking cunt.

I snorted a line of cocaine. I needed to relax, because if I didn't I'd kill him here in front of everyone. Carve his eyes out for looking at her like that. Cut his arms for touching her cream skin. She lifted her dress to go down the large stairs. She even wore the shoes I chose for her. A smile crept on my face. Her eyes fell on mine. The spark was there. She held her breath. I had not only polluted her body, her mind was mine.

She blinked and looked away. Look away Dani, because soon the fire will burn right through that dress. I grabbed my flask. And gulped down the bourbon. "I'd calm down the I'm Voldemort's son look if I were you." Draco tapped my shoulder looking at the sight of Dani. A chuckle escaped my lips. "You don't get enough credit for your wits Malfoy." I said. "I know." He said still gawking at her.

Romilda Vane, was staring at me. She was begging me to sleep with her. If Dani wanted to play dirty so was it. "Hi Romilda, can I get you a drink." I put on my most gentlemanly face. She gasped. "You-you know my name?" She asked like a fan girl. I wanted to roll my eyes so badly but I had to keep the facade. "How couldn't I?" I smirked. She blinked like she was having a stroke. "Yes please I'd love a drink." She smiled. I pulled out my flask. I wasn't going to go to the table. She seemed dissatisfied. Oh well.

I saw George alone getting two drinks. "On second thought. You deserve better. I'll be back." I grabbed my flask and made my way to the drink table.

"I recommended mango, she loves it." I said to him. He looked at me. Dani hated mango. "Oh thanks mate. You and Romilda Vane, never saw that." He mused. I smiled tightly. "Yea she's a freak in bed."

George chuckled. I filled my cups. "I bet, the quiet ones are freaky. I wonder how's Dani." He grinned. Anger rised in me. I kept my cool. "She's a stallion mate." I tapped his shoulder and left him jaw hanging open.

Dani saw the interaction and made a straight line to me. "What did you say?" She spat. I chuckled. "Sorry Romilda, you give girls dick once and they go crazy." I said slinging my arm around her shoulders. Dani looked at us like I was a big she wanted to squash and Romilda Vane, like she would rip her to shreds.

"Fuck you." She spat. I laughed. "I probably will." I smiled.

Romilda, took the drink. "Thank you love." She said softly and kissed my cheek. "Who told you to touch me, and call me love? I got something new to do. Enjoy the party." I said and turned around. "What the fuck?! She walks in and ruins everything!" She yelled. Dani turned to look at us. Ha! I wouldn't dare let her see me fail. I grabbed
Romilda's cheeks and kissed her slipping my tongue in her mouth. I pulled away. I say the fire in Dani's eyes. Good. "Happy?" I asked.

She giggled. "That's never happening again." I cut her off. Her smile disappeared. I walked off.