Although the news he received was that Auston was very fond of Ruan Tang, he was still worried that the other party was not good enough to care about his younger brother.

Everything is just Ruan Tang's support.

He wanted to see this person with his own eyes.

"He's a very nice person." When talking about Auston, Ruan Tang's mouth immediately smiled slightly. "It's the only ray of redemption that redeemed me when I was in a dark moment.

Although Ruan Yang hasn't seen Auston himself, he watched Ruan Tang raise his expression and smile at the corner of his mouth, but he let go of most of it: "That's good."

What he was most afraid of was that his brother had marryed the Duke for the sake of them, and ruined his life ...

As long as Ruan Tang feels happy and happy.

...

Ruan Tang left the room without leaving after telling the story to Aston as usual. He looked at Auston and took a deep breath, some wondering how to bring up the topic: "Master, that ..."

He has grown a lot. He has learned how to deal with others and put on various masks.

But when facing Auston, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous ...

"What's wrong?" Auston looked at him confusedly when he didn't leave and didn't speak.

Ruan Tang bit her lip gently, but still didn't know how to say: "I ..."

This alpha is great for him, what to give, but he is unwilling to respond to his feelings.

"Do you have what you want again? Or do you want me to help you?" Allston asked him immediately when he saw that he was still talking.

Watching Ruan Tang's **** and white eyes open and staring at him ...

Aston snorted softly in his heart, thinking that this omega was too coquettish.

Staring at him with such a pair of eyes is simply letting him remove the stars and the moon from the sky to him.

Ruan Tang was sweating from the palms of his hands. Unexpectedly, Aston would ask him this way, but suddenly he relaxed and chuckled out, "Will any adult want me to give me?"

All of a sudden he was not nervous.

"That's not necessarily. It depends on the specific content. I'm sure you won't agree if you ask too much." Aston looked at his smile and suddenly felt that he couldn't make him so proud.

Omega is not used to this thing, so he can't make Ruan Tang think that he will agree to whatever he wants.

Ruan Tang smiled suddenly while listening to his pretentious words.

This alpha has brought the traits of desire for love to death to death to his extremes. The difference between them is uncomfortable without giving him anything ...

Ruan Tang didn't believe that he would not agree with any request.

Looking at the alpha in front of him, he was inexplicably confident.

"What's your smile, dare to be so arrogant when it comes to gifts?" Aston watched him laugh like this, and he became more and more afraid of himself. He had no prestige in front of him at all, and was instantly ashamed.

But Ruan Tang wasn't afraid of him at all, and took his anger into anger as a contempt: "Does the adult know what I want?"

"What do you want?" Askon stared at him immediately.