He really hated the people in front of him. At the beginning of his betrayal and separation, when no one believed that he was about to fall into the abyss, he begged him, and no one was willing to trust him and help him.

Now that he managed to climb out of the quagmire, what did these people say to him one by one and make up for it? What's the point of helping?

"I ... I don't know how to make up for you, but as long as you speak, I will do everything I can to help you do everything you want ..." Zhou Yao took a deep breath: "As long as you say a word, even if it is I'm going to offend the Queen's family and the Duke of Oston, and I will certainly help you divorce him. "

He didn't know what he could do for Ruan Tang, but he knew he couldn't watch Ruan Tang stay in humiliation beside the evil ghost in Auston ...

Even if he offends Auston and loses his life, Zhou Yao vowed that he must rescue Ruan Tang.

"Help me divorce? I'm having a good time, Zhou Yao, what joke are you talking about?" Ruan Tang heard him say divorce himself, but it seemed like he had heard a joke, and burst out laughing.

First, Wen Run, and then Zhou Yao. When he fell into the cliff, all of them were watching with cold eyes, but now he ran to him to regret it and make up for him?

And what they call the way to make up for him is to think that they want to save him, help him, and help him protect him, give him everything, help him pick up his lost dignity husband How ridiculous and ridiculous it is to divorce.

Ruan Tang was disgusted with their self-righteous saviours, and even caused a twist because of their entanglement ...

Zhou Yao looked at Ruan Tang who laughed wildly. Not only did he not blame him at all, he even felt more guilty, only to think that everything now is his own fault.

It was him, it was they who forced Ruan Tang into this.

He looked at Ruan Tang sincerely, and said very earnestly: "... I'm serious, Ruan Tang, as long as you speak, I will definitely help you, even if ... you won't belong to me anymore ..."

He just wants to save Ruan Tang now.

"... Zhou Yao, I really don't know who gave you the self-confidence. It makes you think that I will be grateful for helping you divorce my Lord Oston. Is this a way you can make up for me?" Suddenly sneered.

Zhou Yao stumbled on the spot at once, and the words that were ready got stuck in his throat: "Ruan Tang, I ..."

"When all of you abandoned me, betrayed me, and stood on the side of Ruan Xi, only Lord Auston was standing by my side, free from Ruan Xi's temptation, and pulled me out of desperation many times, It gave me hope and helped me pick up a little bit of my dignity that was trampled by you ... "Ruan Tang did not give him the opportunity to finish his words, and interrupted him with a cold voice:" No matter What do you think of Lord Oston, in my eyes he is the one who gives me hope and pulls me out of the darkness and quagmire. "

He babbled.

Ruan Tang knows that Oston is a lunatic, not the alpha of any omega ideal and expectation. He is very good to himself, but that kind is not emotional. He may even think of himself as a Simba. Pet to pet, because he couldn't see the slightest love in the eyes of Aston looking at him-the desire and the possessiveness of alpha to omega ...

He is just very peaceful and petted like he treats his beloved toy, and he doesn't even know what emotion is.

But Ruan Tang didn't care, because Allston really gave him too much.

He doesn't love him, but he gives him more than those words that care about him and want to make up for him ...

Ruan Tang wants to stay with him forever.