Although he has been harming Ruan Tang, he has always been guarded by a golden finger. He has never been disadvantaged and has not experienced any defeats. He has experienced such battles.

"You don't have the right to mention him!" Zhou Yao was so angry that he strode forward and struck Ruan Xi in a fierce kick.

Ruan Xi is just a weak omega. Where can stand such a foot of Zhou Yao, the whole person suddenly huddled together, his face pale, his forehead was cold sweat.

He looked unbelievably at Zhou Yao, an evil spirit, covering his stomach with trembling, his eyes covered with tears: "Zhou ... Brother Zhou ..."

No, it shouldn't be like this.

Zhou Yaoming is very gentleman. Even if he had quarreled with Ruan Tang before, Ruan Tang tried to deal with him more than once, making him lose face, and he never touched Ruan Tang with a finger.

He didn't do anything obviously, why did he do this to himself?

Sudden changes have taken everyone by surprise, and no one had expected Zhou Yao to suddenly give such a heavy hand to an omega.

He's not crazy like Oston ...

That's too gentlemanly.

In particular, this omega is still the person he has been pursuing before, giving people a sense of vision that is too much paranoid perverted by love and hate.

Immediately, someone stepped forward and pulled Zhou Yao away from Ruan Xi, and stopped him from letting him do anything with Ruan Xi. He couldn't stop persuading: "Zhou Shao, Zhou Shao, let's calm down One thing, you can't hit people by hand. "

"Yeah, yeah, what can't we say well, do we have to do it?"

"As the saying goes, a gentleman can't do anything."

Someone grabbed Zhou Yao's wrist and pulled him away. Zhou Yao never insisted to continue to beat Ruan Xi. He only looked at Ruan Xi with a pair of **** eyes. , In a fierce tone, one word at a time, each word seems to be squeezed out of the teeth: "Ruan Xi, you will only **** others' things, and secretly make you a bitch! You are not qualified to mention him Do you find it tempting to seduce his fiance and rob him of everything? Huh? "

As long as Zhou Yao thought of what Ruan Xi had done to Ruan Tang, he could not wait to break him into pieces.

"I ... I don't know what you're talking about?" Ruan Xi shivered uncontrollably and looked at Zhou Yao blankly, innocent like he didn't know what happened.

Zhou Yao just sneered and looked at him rather nervously: "You don't know that it doesn't matter, but I warn you that you dare to mention him later and call him a brother. If you are OK, you will go to your dirty things He pulled on him. From now on, no matter who protects me, Zhou Yao will see you once and hit you once! "

"Say it!" His tone was full of threats.

Ruan Xi didn't harm Ruan Tang in his life. He wouldn't kill him, but if he dared to drag Ruan Tang a bit and disgusted Ruan Tang, he would make him die.

He is not worthy to be called Ruan Tang's brother, nor to mention Ruan Tang.

The entire scene suddenly quieted down.

Although Zhou Yao never mentioned the word Ruan Tang from the beginning to the end, everyone guessed from Ruan Xi's dialogue with him, Ruan Xi's fiance and his brother that they said Ruan Tang.

No one thought that Zhou Yao suddenly went crazy and started to Ruan Xi, actually for Ruan Tang.

Seeing this, he was suddenly awakened, realized the true face of Ruan Xi, and realized that Ruan Tang was the one he loved.