Aston didn't expect to hear such words from Ruan Tang's mouth. His whole body shook. The strong excitement made him feel numb all over his body as if he saw Ruan Tang for the first time. Suddenly laughed: "Ha ha ha ha-"

Suddenly, Ruan Tang became more and more interesting. She was so cute.

Ruan Tang: "..."

Ruan Tang couldn't understand what was ridiculous. Why did Auston laugh so happily, just like any joke he heard. It can only be understood that Oston's madness has been committed again, which is not understandable by normal people.

Anyway, he has always been so convulsive.

"You ... you are so cute, you are so cute. I like you, I really like you." Alston almost smiled, and even said Ruan Tang's cuteness, Favorability doubles.

Ruan Tang solidified directly on the spot: "..."

In the face of the likes that Auston uttered, he really couldn't understand it as a real like, and when he felt shy, he could only think that Auston was smoking.

I was afraid that the idea of ​​going to talk to him today would be impossible.

"So, what did you say to me that you wanted to tell me?" After a while, Allston suddenly became normal again, stopped the laughter and asked Ruan Tang directly.

On this emperor's face, everyone wore a mask and lived with a mask.

Oston had long been surprised, and he also had a mask, but he didn't know what Ruan Tang was about to remove the mask on his face at this moment.

Ruan Tang looked at Auston like this, but I do n't know if he was really normal or false at this time, but hesitated for a moment, he felt that he was in a hurry and decided to make his own He said, "I just want to persuade grown-ups. I will have to deal with others in the future. Don't do too much in everything. You see who is displeasing to the eye and just pass it. There is no need to torture people."

"The Emperor has enough people who want to stab adults, and the adults don't want to do it again. This number will continue to grow exponentially ..." He didn't know if Orston could hear it, but he Just want to say.

Growing up in this circle from a young age, Ruan Tang considers his political sense of smell to be quite keen. As one of the seven dukes, Auston has done some dirty things for the emperor that has offended people, and he has attracted enough hatred.

Now though the queen has allowed the emperor to agree to let Oston's child be the next crown prince through the manoeuvre, the emperor does not think so. Now the person full of eyes is holding the son of Mrs. Samantha. Ston, the infamous eldest son he and the queen had, had already become a thorn in the eyes of the emperor, and he could not wait to get rid of it.

The situation is delicate at the moment, and Oston's situation is already dangerous enough. As long as the emperor sends a signal, there are many people who hate him want to rush to tear him.

At the moment, Auston is still not concealed, and if he offends others, would he give his fatal weakness to others.

When the emperor wanted to solve him, he wouldn't have to bother to find evidence of taint ...

Previously Ruan Tang didn't plan to tell these things to Oston, and he didn't want to persuade him to take himself in for more than just pay for it. He just wanted to live his life well.

But after the marriage, the fierce duke of the outside population treated him really well ...

Ruan Tang didn't want to look at him like this, and he frantically killed himself, so whether or not Allston could hear it, he wanted to tell him.