I won by a few points cause I was randomly getting points for my skills and technique, "nah Kay you mad pussy!" Nas laughed as well as everyone else in the room whilst I sat with a lil smile on my face.

"Nah who taught you how to dunk and do layups?" Blu asked I looked over at him and saw Layla playing with his greenish bluish dreads.

"Oh yeah you weren't there when I said some nigga taught me how to play 2k" I leaned forward and dropped the controller on the coffee table that was currently filled with a whole bunch of shit.

"Nah you was sure he ain't teach no cheat codes?" Setty joked and I playfully rolled my eyes every time I verse a nigga on 2k they always think I'm cheating.

"Nah I'm just too good for y'all" I shrugged and went on my phone I scrolled through my IG feed and liked a few pictures here and there and commented on a few that desperately needed my opinion.

"Yoo Lei come on live wimme" Blu said and turned his screen around so I could see him about to start the live, getting up off the couch I walked towards him and sat down next to him he put his arm around my shoulder and started the live.

As soon as the live started people already started to pile into the live "yurrr!" Blu shouted and everyone in the comments started to comment emojis and whatever else, "who that female next to you" he read out and pushed the phone further out so they could see the both of us, "this my baby moms".

@opeanti_3_ this that girl that was dancing on ya mans?

@daaadonn_ she was dancing on Gotti now she wit Blu🤨?

@smok3on4s 🗣️TREESHAAAA!!!!

@cblublusfan love you bae😩😩😩

@babydaddy101 she ain't bulletproof 😒

@edits0fmycrush awww your sister is so cute

@moneyshot400 yooo what's her @?

I read out in my head and mugged the people in the comments who was saying weird shit taking the phone from Blu I pushed his face out the camera "before you bumbass niggas start running your mouths. Those two niggas Gotti and Blu are my friendsssss".

"Nah she not. She my baby moms told you niggas that already" Blu commented from behind the camera.

Smacking my lips I looked up and mugged the hell out of him "stop lying to these people Ion want them to think Imma smooch or some".

I looked back over at the screen and proceeded to talk my shit "as I was saying I see some of y'all thinking I did some with them I just moved her from Harlem so cool ya flesh".

I gave Blu back the phone and sat back on the couch "it's fine Lei we know and you know, you ain't a smooch" he assured me and patted my head as he did so.

"Nah Ion wanna be in your live no more" I grumbled and stood up to walk back over to my original spot, as I sat down Layla came running up to me out of breath and her hair a mess, "Layla what was you doing?" I uttered but she just stared at me with a big ass smile on her face.

She pointed in Gotti's direction and Gotti held his hands up in surrender "I ain't do shit don't listen to her" he defended and Layla shook her head giggling like crazy.