Rescue Mission

Izuku POV
I was tied to a chair, they must have did something since I can't use my quirk.
"Ohhh Izuku my baby you're finally awake!!!" Toga squealed and I look around we were in a warehouse.. Where they kept Kacchan last time must have been completely destroyed, they couldn't stay there.
"But I thought I was your baby" A villain I know as twice was whining an Toga went to hug him.
"Of course you are!!" She smiles at him.. What was I witnessing..?
"Stop you two." Dabi growls a them. I see Shigaraki just sitting on the side just watching. There was no signs of Mr Compress for now. I look out a small window and it looked like it was sunrise already..

.oOo.

Bakugo POV
I was barely able to sleep the rest of the night of the attack, Saturday was the same but the Heroes weren't giving us any information about the case. It annoyed me and I didn't come out of my room. Where was he..? Wait! I rush out of my room to Pink cheeks.
"You have his location." I say not greeting her or whatsoever. She looked at me a few seconds processing the information but her eyes went wide and she ran to her phone. I got in not waiting for an invitation.
"The phone must have been destroyed since he doesn't have any location. But I have the last location he was seen at." She looks closely.
"We need Todoroki, Mina, Denki and Kirishima NOW." She looks like she has something that could help.
I just nod and go to the common room knowing they were there.
"Shitty Hair, Pinkie, Dunce and IcyHot follow me. NOW" I glare at them making them get the hint that it was important. They let go of their things and we rush back to Round Face's room.
"This place, it's where all the Nomus were last time right?" She asks the new arrivals showing something on her phone. I had no clue what she was talking about.
"Bakugo. This is where we thought you were at first last time." She explains in a hurry.
"Do we tell the heroes?" Dunce asks.
"Yeah.. But how much time will it take for them to go?" Pink cheeks mumbles.
"Tell fucking Aizawa but we're fucking going tonight." I say to them and they nod.
"No you are not." Four eyes says entering the room, fuck the door was open.
"Stop fucking putting your nose where it doesn't belong" I glare at him ready to murder him.
"We will let the pros take care of it." He says doing his robotic arm movement.
"But Lida-kun we did it for Bakugo last time.. Why can't we go help our friend..?" Round face sobs.
"Exactly why. Last time we acted completely foolishly and were in great trouble and-" He explains but he stops when I punch the wall.
"So you were ready to save someone who always acted like a fucking brat to you but you won't do shit for your FRIEND who does ANYTHING to help or protect others whatever the fucking consequences? Fucking pathetic that's not a fucking hero-" I yell at him and everyone looked at me in shock.

"I will go, Midoriya deserves to be put first for once." IcyHot starts.
"Agreed" Shitty Hair.
"Agreed" Pinkie.
"Agreed" Dunce face.
"We'll go Lida whatever the consequences and you won't stop us, I'm sorry.." Pink cheeks says looking at him determined.
"You won't listen to me in anyway won't you..?" He sighs in defeat.
"Fuck no!" I bark at him.
"Then I'll join.." Four eyes agrees making us smirk.
"Welcome to the rescue mission Lida-kun!" Round face says with a smile making the Class Rep nod hesitantly.

AFTER ORGANIZING EVERYTHING IT WAS AROUND 3PM

"I send Aizawa the location he is on his way to see us-" Pinkie says panicked.
"You problem children are going to be the death of me.." Speaking of the devil-
"Hello Sensei we are sorry to bother you on your day off" Four eyes apologizes formally bowing to our teacher.
"I was working anyways, I am your homeroom teacher and we have to find Midoriya as soon as possible so I'm guessing you guys have the same goal?" He looks at us tired. We all just look away making him sigh.
"And you are planning to go for him too?" He continues.
"Yeah. We aren't letting him alone, the only reason he went was to assure everyones safety we owe him in so may ways, So we'll do it no matter the consequences." I say looking straight in his eyes determined.
"Even if we lock you up here you'll find a way to go so, we are planning on raiding the place tonight. Join us and at least we can keep an eye on all you problem children." He grumbles pinching the bridge of his nose.
"We're in!" Shitty hair cheers and we nod and, I fucking swear, I saw a tiny smile on Mr. Aizawa's face-

"Okay come with me we're going to a meeting to talk about the plan, put your hero costumes we are leaving directly after the meeting. I'll be waiting outside the dorm." He says before disappearing.

"I feel better that we don't have to lie tou our teachers." Four eyes says pushing his glaces up making me roll my eyes.
"And I feel fucking better because with a bigger fucking group, there's more fucking chances to get Deku out of there." I glare at him that he didn't think directly of the fact that the pros were reacting so quick to save Deku. I just step out the room going to put on the costume and go outside joining the sleeping men soon joined by the others.
In the students of class 1-A we have
IcyHot
Shitty Hair
Pinkie
Round Face
Four eyes
And me of fucking course.

Time Skip

We're standing outside we were in the back waiting for the signal to grab Deku. I was mad not to be put in the fight but my only goal here was to get him out alive, nothing else.

"We're In! Kids wait for the signal." It was Aizawa and we were standing there hearing all the commotions inside.
"NOW" Was yelled in our earpiece.
"Let's go fucking save that Nerd" I grumble as we rush in.