Attack

Bakugo POV
Fuck did they have to chose now!? I was so close to telling him!!! Fucking villains.
"PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO STAY ALONE, WE HAVE IDENTIFIED THE ATTACKERS TO BE THE LOV." An other message resonates in the building as I rush to put my costume on. This is not good- not good at all-
"Kacchan Are you okay!?" A voice is heard across the door and I open finally ready to see Deku in his hero suit.
"They are maybe here to get you again, you should probably be more careful then us.." He mumbles worried, if i learned something was that Deku wasn't looking down on me but was worrying for me, like he always do.
"No worries Nerd! I'm not letting them get to me again!" I snicker to reassure him but I was worried myself.
"Okay but I'll stay with you- I'm not losing you again." He mumbles the last part but I nod as we run to were the explosions were heard.
"Okay so there are 3 Nomus and what looks to be twice, Dabi and probably Mr. Compress since if they need a quick escape they can't use Kurogiri's portals since he was captured.." He says out loud analyzing the field and he looked right.
"Okay, let's go for the Nomus Kacchan, the others villains are better to be taken care of by the pros.." He says looking at me determined. I nod and we run to on of the Nomus and we attack it. Deku uses blackwhip to make him fall and I jump exploding his brain which was disgusting.
"Fuck I have brains everywhere" I grumble whipping my face.
"It's okay Kacchan, the quicker we finish the quicker we can go wash up!" He smiles at me making me chuckle.
"KACCHAN WATCH OUT!" Deku yells going back to a fighting position putting himself on guard but I feel someone or more like something holding me down. Fuck a Nomu-
"No worries Izuku dear~ we won't hurt your boyfriend!! Unless, of course, you don't follow us~" She smiles like a fucking psycho at Deku who was trying to keep his cool.
"Let him go Toga-" He warns her starting to glow with green lightening but I just feel pressure on my body.
"Argg" I growl from the pain but Deku looks at me worried.
"Let him go.. If you do I'll follow you." He says firmly but I could see the panic in his eyes.
"Ohhh what a good boy~" She laughs.
"But ALL of you will leave UA.. Right?" He asks probably trying to analyze the situation.
"OF COURSE" She jumps excitedly, what the fuck is her problem.
"Deku- You better not fucking go-" I glare at him but I feel once again someone pushing me harder to the ground.
"COME ON BOYS WE HAVE HIM!!" The blond girl yells at her partners. I look and can't see Deku anywhere.
"DEKU!!!" I yell but suddenly the pressure was gone and when I look so was all the other villains. There was only the destruction and the fire left by that burned face guy. But Deku was also nowhere to be seen.
"BAKUGO WHERE DID MIDORIYA GO??!" All Might yells running to my direction.
"THEY TOOK HIM DAMMIT I WAS TOO FUCKING WEAK TO STOP THEM!!" I yell at him but he just gave me a hug as I was crying from rage. I didn't even have the force to push him away...

.oOo.

Izuku POV
Okay so basically Kacchan just admitted on having a crush on me.. Am I freaking out right now? Yes. Is it the good moment? Absolutely NOT. We just had the first announcement about a villain break in. So I was in my dorm room changing in my hero suit and then the second announcement.. LOV were the once who broke in..
Kacchan!
I put my costume probably faster then I ever did and rushed to Kacchan's room and was about to break in the room.
"Kacchan Are you OKAY!?!" I say loudly across the commotion around us.
"They are maybe here to get you again, you should probably be more careful then us.." I say quickly as he opens the door.
"No worries Nerd! I'm not letting them get to me again!" He grins trying to reassure me but I could see he was also anxious.
"Okay but I'll stay with you- I'm not losing you again." I mumble the last part more to myself then to him.
We rush outside and I analyze the field.
"Okay, let's go for the Nomus Kacchan, the others villains are better to be taken care of by the pros.." I explain to him not taking a no for an answer. I know he would be the type to do as he wants anyways. To my surprise, he nods and we run to one of the Nomus. We were able to destroy the first Nomu quickly.
While I was laughing slightly at Kacchan who had brains everywhere over him an other one appeared behind.
"KACCHAN WATCH OUT!!!" I yell but it was to late, Kacchan was on the ground and a blonde girl came in with her usual creepy smile.
"No worries Izuku dear~ we won't hurt your boyfriend!! Unless, of course, you don't follow us~" She smiles showing me her knife.
"Let him go Toga-" I yell at her but I only heard the yell of pain coming from Kacchan making me stop all ideas I had to attack her scared that he would be more hurt.
"Let him go.. If you do I'll follow you." I yell desperately, he couldn't get hurt.
"But ALL of you will leave UA.. Right?" I ask to her, I had to think a little on my decision, Now, if I go, the attack would stop. All for one won't be able to steal OFA, he's in a high guarded prison.. The people here will be safe and even if they force me and take my DNA if I don't have the intention on giving it they won't be able to get it.. They could try to make me give it, but if I can hold on until the pros rescue me then I should be fine. There is always the possibility of not being saved but I would prefer dying than giving them the power.
"OF COURSE" She jumps excitedly answering to my question and I nod.
"Deku- You better not fucking go-" The last words I heard from Kacchan before everything was.. empty?
I'm sorry Kacchan this is for you and the others to be okay.. I will be okay..