3: Eager Werewolf

(contains slight sexual content)

----------

"Did you really bring me back to life or is my dead self just hallucinating right now?" questioned (Y/N) for the upteenth time, walking to the Great Hall for breakfast with Pansy and Jennie.

"I'm not gonna explain it again." sighed Pansy, although she wore a relieved grin, finally feeling like herself. "I thought you'd be thanking us, not throwing the same question a million times."

"You guys should be thanking me, now you guys have the privilege of having my presence around- ow ow Jennie!" laughed (Y/N) as the girl pinched her cheek in a scolding manner.

"Maybe we shouldn't have brought you back." teased Jennie, wearing such a soft smile as she felt like everything was right again. The trio reached the Great Hall and they sat at their table, a familiar figure sitting next to them.

"Is that?-" questioned (Y/N), looking at the familiar person. "Jenna?" she guessed in utter disbelief.

"Is that (Y/N) the biggest dumbass I've ever had the misfortune to encounter?" teased Jenna Parkinson, sister of Pansy. She was a few weeks younger than her older sister.

(Y/N) would always bond with her bestfriend's little sister whenever she visisted her house. It was the only way for them to see eachother, due to the fact that Jenna's a werewolf, and it was far too much of a threat to put her in school especially when Voldemort was still around.

Jenna always had a thing for (Y/N), she was just her picture perfect type, but she was never going to actually admit that, obviously. Come on, she's been homeschooled since first year, and she never had friends around, she had zero experience with this sort of thing. And (Y/N) was the complete opposite of that.

"That guy over there looks stupid as hell." pointed out (Y/N) with a disgusted look on her face, jerking her head in the direction of Gryffindor's table, specifically at a red-haired boy.

"Ron Weasley, the girl he's kissing is," said Pansy slowly, wondering if her name would trigger the girl's memory. "Hermione Granger. Sounds familiar to you?" she questioned.

"Nah." replied (Y/N) with a yawn. She pulled out her wand from her pocket and pointed it at Ron, she gave her wand a flick, the red-haired boy's tongue suddenly tied like a knot. "I basically did the girl a favour." she shrugged when Jennie gave her a scolding look, Jenna letting out a laugh.

Hermione looked around to see who could've done this, and only one person had their wand out, and this person was staring at the Gryffindor directly in the eye, wearing a smug smirk.

"It was just Malfoy." scoffed Hermione with a shake of her head, pulling out her own wand to undo the jinx. "Typical."

The bell rang and everyone headed to their class. To (Y/N)'s entertainment, she had Potions with the Golden Trio. Although the students were supposed to sit with eachother according to their houses, the Slytherin girl sat right next to the Gryffindor girl.

"Hi." spoke (Y/N) enthusiastically yet sarcastically, feeling the hostility from the bushy-haired girl.

"Go away." replied Hermione, sending a glare in the Slytherin girl's way.

"I would, but there are no other seats." said (Y/N), the two looked around their surroundings to find nearly more than 5 seats empty. "I would, but I wouldn't wanna deprive you of my company." she joked, the Gryffindor girl only scowling in return.

"How generous of you." responded Hermione with an obvious roll of her eyes.

Ah, just two twin flames waiting to be united once more.

Slytherin's Girls' Dorm

"(Y/N), would you mind helping me out? My neck's killing me." whined Jenna, rubbing the back and sides of her neck to feel relief, but it wasn't working.

"Of course." nodded (Y/N), shutting her book close. She walked up to Jenna, sitting on a wooden chair. She stood right behind the girl.

Her hands travelled to either side of Jenna's neck, which immediately sent tingles to the girl. Jennas' a werewolf, meaning her neck's much more sensitive than a humans' neck. (Y/N) began to apply pressure to where it was aching, but the werewolf seemed to grow more excited rather than relaxed.

Jenna found her heart rate pacing up, her chest gradually heaving up and down faster and faster, (Y/N)'s touch alone was enough, but the fact that the werewolf had a thing for her? Merlin.

(Y/N) gently gathered Jenna's hair and set it to the left side, leaving the werewolf's right side completely bare, she leaned down and close, so close to the point the air she exhaled fanned over Jenna's ear.

"Hmph," uttered Jenna, her body growing hot from all the tension she was feeling. "(Y/N), could you massage both of these parts at the same time?" she requested, wrapping her own hand around her neck to demonstrate.

"Got it." nodded (Y/N), who thought nothing of this. Jenna's hand fell back down, and the platinum-haired girl's hand travelled up and around her neck.

"Apply pressure." demanded Jenna, her breathing growing so erratic to the point it was noticeable now. "Please." she pleaded, her hand rising up to grab (Y/N)'s hand that was around her neck. "Harder." she instructed, squeezing the platinum-haired girl's hand.

(Y/N) gave her neck a tight squeeze which sent chills down Jenna's spine, her eyes nearly rolling to the back of her head. "Fuck." she muttered, her chest heaving up, her body shivering as it heaved down.

"All good?" questioned (Y/N) after a moment, somehow oblivious to the fact that the werewolf was clearly in heat because of her.

"Mhm." was all Jenna could muster, quickly getting up to hide her red face.

----------

ik u guys r horny smh