6: Late

----------

----------

Y/N stayed in the Slytherin Common Room while her girlfriend attended Slughorn's dinner party. Several hours passed then she felt her wrist burning up were her bracelet was on, taking it as a sign that the party was all done.

She quickly got up, remembering Hermione's words to her: Pick me up, love. And don't be late.

"Y/N, could you help me with the Potions homework?" requested Pansy, her face contorting in confusion as she stared at her Potions textbook, her parchment on the floor staying blank and empty.

"Sorry Pans, but I've got a girlfriend to pick up." replied Y/N. "I'll help you once I get back, yeah?" she added, her best friend sending her a fleeting thumbs up in response.

She got out of her dorm in a hurry, and to her utter annoyance, several people were approaching her, bombarding her with questions and attempts to converse with her.

"Excuse me," said Y/N in an annoyed tone, not even bothering to reply to them. She looked down at the watch on her wrist, letting out a groan as she realised she was already ten minutes late, and so she broke into a sprint to Slughorns office.

She reached her destination only to find a tall boy cornering Hermione in a corner, her face a bright shade of red, looking immediately uncomfortable as the boy towered over her.

"Heard you don't date guys, eh?" said Cormac with a forced deep voice that sounded absolutely disgusting to the point Y/N wanted to go deaf. "Perhaps you need a man to fix you? Straighten you up?"

"Perhaps you're one of the reasons that she doesn't like men, McLaggen." said Y/N calmly, though she pushed the boy away from the uncomfortable girl.

"I'm just saying that a hot girl like her deserves a hot man like me, equal pair." shrugged Cormac with a smug smirk.

"Mhm, yeah she is hot, isn't she? Especially with my handprints on her." replied Y/N with a deviance smirk as Cormac's face fell. "Compliments her skin nicely, don't you think?"

"Whatever." mumbled Cormac, quickly walking away from the two girls.

"You're late." scolded Hermione after the boy walked away. "If you weren't late then maybe Cormac wouldn't have cornered me and!-"

"I left just on time, love." interrupted Y/N quickly with a small frown. "Some people just came up to me and-"

"Oh so they're more important than your bloody girlfriend?" snapped Hermione with raised eyebrows. "Well if you excuse me, I'm going to my dorm. No, I don't want you to come with me either." she scoffed.

And so with that, Hermione walked past the platinum-haired girl, intentionally bumping against her shoulder harshly.

Welp, one hell of a night.

----------

Yh don't get mad at me I swear the next chapter will make up for it

Yall want smut or smthin cute?