6: Ahoy Hogwarts

----------

----------

"Why the hell do I need to wear Harry's invisibility cloak again?" huffed Y/N from under the cloak.

"Because we can't let Death Eaters on the platform see you." mumbled Hermione from beside the girl. "And also I look like a bloody idiot talking to the air right now, so do me a favour and shut that mouth of yours for now, my love."

"How about you shut me up then?" challenged Y/N, becoming exceedingly annoyed as she spotted some of her friends, wanting nothing more than to greet them.

"Oh?" hummed Hermione with a sly smirk. "Think I haven't thought of that already? You know how much I enjoy hearing you ramble, but sometimes all I wanna do to you is pin you against the wall and..." she mumbled with a rather daze look on her freckled face before she shook her head, regaining herself, her cheeks flushing as she realised what she had in mind.

"Real wild thoughts you have there, Granger." snickered Y/N. "But we both know that you're not bold enough to do them, Angel." she pointed out reasonably.

"I am!" huffed Hermione with a whine. "I could do it right now and-"

"We are not shagging in a platform on front of hundreds of people!-" said Y/n sternly, but was immediately cut off by the bushy haired girl.

"What? Scared you might like it?" countered Hermione, crossing her arms over her chest in a challenging manner.

"You two are undeniably horny as always." interjected Madison from behind the two. "Heard you two at night by the way." she said to the flustered Hermione, who's face was now turning an embarrassingly dark shade of red.

"We- We weren't shagging! Plus, I casted Muffliato so that nobody would hear!" protested Hermione in a hushed tone, looking around her surroundings to see if anyone heard.

"I-" began Madison, her shocked face making the bushy haired girl quite bewildered. "I didn't say what you guys were doing- I was talking about when you apologised to her." she trailed on, her jaw dropping down onto the floor before her lips curled into a smirk, letting out a snicker. "Freaky, aren't you, Hermione?" she teased.

"Oh, I could've sworn I heard a girls voice screaming someone's name a few nights ago." chimed Ginny in a conversing from beside them. "Gotta give you credits, Y/N." she snickered. "Blimey, Hermione, you look as red as a bludger." she observed, Madison letting out roar of laughter.

"Excuse me," scoffed Ron from behind the girls, his ears a shade of red. "Just because I can tolerate your relationship, doesn't mean I want to hear details of my best friend getting shagged, or seeing her snogging someone on front of me." he sneered.

"Stop acting like you weren't earsdropping, Weasley." scowled Y/N, now taking off the invisibility cloak as they had finally stepped into the Hogwarts Express.

"That's- that's completely besides the point." said Ron indignantly, deciding to take a different approach. "Besides, I bet she doesn't even enjoy it- I have plenty of experience, I'm basically better so-"

"Don't make me laugh." said Y/N, letting out a derisive snicker. "Oh my god, grow up, Weasley. If sex experience were money, you'd be much poorer than you are now." she pointed out with a sneer just like her brother's. "If you're better, then why hasn't she left me for you? If you're better, then why is it my name's she's screaming and not yours?" she cooed out.

"Shove off." mumbled Ron stiffly, his ears turning a darker shade of red.

"Aw, what's this? You were being so loud and bold earlier." teased Y/N, cocking her head to the side in a mocking manner. "You're all talk, aren't you, Weasley?"

"Y/N," spoke Hermione sternly. "I think it's best if you go find a compartment." she said rather stiffly.

"Hmph. Alright." huffed Y/N in disappointment, growing bewildered as the bushy haired girl didn't make a move to tag along with her. "Aren't you coming with me?" she asked.

"I.." stammered Hermione a bit shyly, flickering her eyes from Ron to Y/N, the platinum-haired girls eyebrows raising in suspicion. And to Y/N's utter confusion, the bushy haired girl had a calculating look on her face, as though she was trying to choose between her and the red-haired boy. "I-I don't think so..."

"Oh." said Y/N, trying to hide the shock in her face. "Oh. Okay." she muttered, already turning around, though Hermione had at least expected a 'Goodbye, love. See you later' or perhaps an 'I love you.'

"Y/N-" began Hermione, reaching out her hand in attempt to grasp the girl, but she was already long gone. Her hand fell to her side, a small pang of guilt hitting her.

"Y/N!" squealed Pansy as she spotted the platinum-haired girl, running up to her, immediately flunging her arms around her neck, throwing her body on hers. "I've missed you- you absolute idiot, you didn't even bother writing to me- happy birthday by the way!- you look more mature, hotter, I'd say-"

"I missed you too, Parkinson." snickered Y/N, hugging the shorter girl back. "Heard a few Slytherins say that you're the new Prefect."

"And I heard a few say that you're the new Prefect as well." replied Pansy with a grin. "I've found a compartment already, and I also want you to meet someone." she said, pulling away from the hug and interlacing her hand with Y/N's, leading her through the train.

Pansy led her to one of the compartments, she knocked once then slid the door open, Y/N noticing a girl already sitting inside. The girl had pretty dark brown eyes, pretty wavy mid-length hair. "Hey," said the girl with a warm, bright smile. "Pansy's told me a bit about you. I'm Jules Leblanc." she introduced herself.

"Pleasure to meet you."

----------

Yeah yeah ik that prefects need one girl and one boy but no not in this book okay bye mwah