3: Birthday Gifts

----------

Y/N woke up the next day, feeling a body on top of hers, soft kisses being placed all over her face. She fluttered her eyes open only to see an excited Hermione beaming at her. "Happy birthday, my love!" she said, placing one last peck on the girls lips.

"Can you wake me up like this everyday, so then I'd have something to look forward to." mumbled Y/N with a low chuckle, the bushy haired girl giggling in response.

"C'mon get up, we have so much things to do." urged Hermione, getting off the platinum-haired girl. "I'll be waiting for you outside." she said as she walked towards the door. "One of my gifts is on your desk." she added, leaving and closing the door behind her, rushing downstairs to the kitchen.

Y/N reached out her hand to the desk beside her bed, grabbing a long piece of parchment. She read the title, a wide grin already forming on her face.

101 Reasons Why I'm Completely Utterly in Love with You

1. The way you always try to laugh at my jokes even though I know they usually make no sense and or aren't humurous at all.

2. The way you excitedly point out constellations.

3. Your smile, you've got a smile that brightens up the room, a smile that makes me smile as well no matter how awful I feel.

4. Your melodious laugh, a laugh that's like a drug, a laugh that I find addictive, a laugh that I completely adore.

5. Your grey eyes, eyes that you could get lost in for hours with no means of returning.

6. How you always listen to me ramble about boring things

Y/N could only feel her grin widening with each number she read, her heart fluttering at each sentence.

101. And most of all, I love the way you make me feel. Like a fog constantly fills my brain, making me feel impassive. And the only thing that seems to matter, is you and I.

Y/N folded the piece of parchment and stuffed it cautiously in her pocket, getting off the bed and making her way downstairs. She couldn't hear anything, nor did she see ayone at all. That was only until she entered the dining room.

"Happy birthday, Y/N!" said almost a dozen voices loudly, confetti going everywhere in the room.

"Look, mate." said Harry, approaching the girl with a box in his hand. "Real handy for quidditch-" he began but was immediately interrupted by a pair of tall red-haired boys.

"Y/N!" said Fred and George in unison. "Another year, another year." they said dramatically.

"We've got you a speial present, made it ourselves. " chimed George, handing her a small unlabelled vial filled with clear liquid. "No! Don't drink it yet! Drink it when you're in Hogwarts, yeah?" he urged.

"Might earn you some eventful moments with Granger." said Fred with a wink. "I've gotta warn you, though. You've gotta be careful, if you drink it-"

"I'll hex you if you don't get out of my way." said Madison from behind them. "Ah, Y/N! I spy with my little eyes some wrinkles already- I'm joking!" she snickered. "Got you a book, bit boring but it's dead helpful for quidditch." she said, handing the girl a book.