20: Blissful Moment

----------

----------

"We all know you're in love with her." claimed Ginny from beside Hermione, her lips curled into a playful grin as Luna hummed in agreement.

"Uh—" said Hermione nervously, quickly trying to regain herself. "I'm not in love with Y/N!" she huffed. "Like imagine it, Hermione Malfoy, can't you just see it? Hermione Malfoy, her little wife? Ugh!" she rambled, though she immediately grew bewildered at Ginny's silence.

"I didn't say who." said Ginny plainly, still quite shocked.

"Er—" said Hermione, her face growing a dark shade of red out of embarrassment, her eyes widening at the realisation. "Listen!—"

"You already see yourself marrying her?!–"

"Shhh, quiet down! Are you trying to announce it to the entire wizarding world!" hushed Hermione, glancing at their surroundings, praying to Merlin nobody had heard the red-haired girl.

"I always knew you liked her ever since second year." said Luna with a soft smile. "Your eyes always twinkled at the sight of Y/N..."

"Do I hear my name?" chimed in a familiar voice, making Hermione's heart jump. "Hey little Weasley, and Luna." smiled Y/N to the two before turning her eyes on a rather angry Hermione.

"If I had known you were such a self-centered, selfish and conceited person, I never would've dated you." huffed Hermione, shooting the bewildered platinum-haired girl a glare.

"Why so grumpy today, is it that time of the month?—" began Y/N, but she didn't get to continue her sentence at the stony look on her girlfriends face. "Alright, I'm sorry that I greeted the other girls before you." she said with a playful roll of her eyes, quietly laughing at the bushy haired girls childish demeanor.

"Fist me." said Hermione.

"What the fuck– you're into that kind of stuff what the actual–" said Y/N, though she immediately trailed off as the bushy haired girl lifted her fist. "Oh you meant a fist bump- jesus christ okay-"

"Yeah?" nodded a confused Hermione, genuinely bewildered. "Can we go sit down somewhere or something? My stomach really, really, really hurts especially when I stand up." she complained with a whine, giving the girl a playful pout.

"So I was right then?" chuckled Y/N, watching the girl clutch her stomach in slight pain. "Come on," she said, bending down slightly to Hermione's utter confusion. "C'mon Granger, piggyback ride, yeah?" she explained.

"Oh!" said Hermione, her face already brightening up at the idea, an exhausted yet genuine grin on her freckled face as she went on the girls back with no hesitation. She flung her arms around the platinum-haired girls neck as Y/N's hands travelled under the bushy haired girls legs to support them.

"Salazar Granger, you can be so needy sometimes, you know." said Y/N as she began to walk, leading them outside of the castle for some fresh air.

"You know you love me." hummed Hermione, burying her face in the crook of the platinum-haired girls head, inhaling the addictive lavender scent she always carried.

"I never said that I didn't— Granger!" said Y/N sternly, feeling lips latching onto her skin. "Absolutely not– not in public, Hermione I swear to God—"

"What's wrong, my love? Scared that you'll enjoy it?" giggled Hermione against her skin, Y/N letting out a whine at the way the bushy haired girl was teasing her. "Oh my god, I can't handle this." said a now annoyed Hermione.

"What do you mean?" queried Y/N curiously, listening closely, although there seemed to be nothing but silence coming from the bushy haired girl. "Mione?" she said uncertainly.

"I'm just..." began Hermione slowly and quietly, her voice barely a whisper. "I'm just so in love with you." she mumbled admittedly. She grew extremely flustered as she shyly hung her head low on top of Y/N's shoulder. "I..I can't help but imagine you leaving...leaving me." she sighed.

"Leaving?" repeated Y/N with a frown. "I'm not going anywhere until I freeze. I'll fall anywhere with you, I'm right by your side." she said simply, looking up at the grey sky, drops of rain gradually pouring down.

The couple stayed silent, both of them repeating what they both had said to eachother, their hearts fluttering even just from repeating the same sentence over and over again.

"Could we stay like this forever? You and I?" asked Hermione, unable to hide the pleading in her tone. Y/N stopped in her tracks, her head turned to face Hermione, who's bushy hair was slightly sticking to her face from the rain.

"Forever is a long time." said Y/N slowly, watching Hermione's face fall, her lips curled into a deep frown, although she tried to hide it. "But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side." she said simply, a grin forming on her face at the wide smile on Hermione's face. "If it means that I get to wake up to that smile everyday, then I wouldn't mind." she continued, but before she knew it, hands had cupped her face, soft lips planting onto hers with such force that her head jolted back slightly.

Both of their eyes fluttered close at the soft, yet passionate kiss, pouring every ounce of feeling into it. Rain continued to pour down from the harsh grey sky, their robes completely soaked, but neither seemed to care. Both seemed to always be impassive at eachothers presence, nothing seemed to matter to them, except for eachother.

"You make my life feel like an unrealistic movie." mumbled Hermione against her lips, both of them smiling like idiots. Y/N placed one last peck to her lips before turning her head back to lead them inside the castle.

"Oh girl, it's you that I lie with." sang Hermione softly and a bit quietly only for her girlfriend to hear.

Y/N's feet were aching, her back pretty tired. But she'd walk to the top of the highest mountain just to listen to the girl sing. And so they continued to savour eachothers presence in the rain, as Hermione hummed melodies.

----------

This was cute so thank me rn

Speaking of cute...it'll be the complete opposite next couple chapters...top Hermione incoming yall