11: Astronomy Tower

----------

----------

December 25th. Should be your ordinary Christmas, right? But instead of Hermione spending it with her fellow friends and house mates, she spent it all alone in the Astronomy tower.

December 25th wasn't Christmas in Hermione's eyes. No, it will always be the day that Y/N asked the bushy haired girl to be hers, the day that she fell completely, and utterly in love. But instead of being in love this year, it was quite the opposite.

"You're here as well." said a sudden voice.

"Of course I am, but why are you here?" replied Hermione quietly, she didn't need to turn around to face the person, she could recognise that familiar voice anywhere.

"Perhaps...the same reason that you're here." answered Y/N bluntly as she stood next to the bushy haired girl, the two girls gazing outside the window.

"How's Jennie treating you?" queried Hermione rather quickly. It took every bit of self-control in her body to imprison all the words that were at the tip of her tongue, her heart beating rapidly under her shirt.

"She's unexplainably sweet," began Y/N plainly. "She directs her words to me with kindess, care and affection. Her love is undeniably healthy." she said.

Every word that the platinum-haired girl uttered was like a knife stabbing Hermione straight in the chest, it was as though the girl was implying everything that the bushy haired girl should've done.

"You're like the complete opposite." trailed on Y/N. "You're like a shattered bottle; shards of glass ready to cut anytime. You're undeniably cocky, your love is toxic-"

"I said I'm fucking sorry, alright?" interrupted Hermione with a sniffle, attempting to hold back her unshed tears. "I'm sorry I didn't do enough. I'm sorry that I was a shitty girlfriend. I know I didn't deserve your love. I know I didn't deserve your touch nor your sweet words. I know I didn't deserve your presence. I'm sorry, okay?" she mumbled, her tears already staining her sweater.

"Here, take it back." muttered Hermione, taking the ring off her finger, shoving it in the platinum-haired girls hand. "Give it to Jennie, give it to someone that actually deserves you. Give it to the person you love."

Y/N stayed silent as she looked at the ring in her hand then at the teary-eyed bushy haired girl. Oh, how could someone shine brighter than the stars in the platinum-haired girls eyes?

"Sweet versus toxic." said Y/N slowly, gently grabbing Hermione's hand and lifting it up, placing the ring back to her finger. She leaned in and pressed her lips lightly against the girls hand.

"I'd pick you over anyone, and everyone anyday, Hermione Jean Granger." she mumbled as she lifted her head back up again.

Their reminiscent grins slowly formed on their faces once again, a sense of familiarity flowing in the air, along with their love.

----------

Happy?😒 hermione finna die soon🤪👍