41. OBJECTION!!!!

Start from the beginning

???1: who are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n!

Y/n L/n had a sincere and ignorance smile on his face unaware that these three strange women were armed and dangerous.

???2: tell us Y/n you said you felt the urge to be here is this true or some sort of deception?!

Y/n: no deception just felt the funny feeling that I needed to be here.

???3: interesting your mind holds no arrogance no self-doubt no Darkness you are pure of heart.

Y/n: well 2 days ago I did Purge the spirit of darkness and Chaos from my soul so I guess that makes sense.

???1: interesting

Y/n: may I know your names?

???1: I am Stormageddon

???2: I am Quasar

???3: and I am Dragonfang.

Stormageddon: We Are The Guardian Knights of Cybertron and we have come here seeking the Knight of white light he with a Mane of pink purity with a heart more pure than any precious metal one who wields power unimaginable!

Y/n: wow good luck with your Epic Quest!

Y/n L/n not understanding what the Guardian Knights were talking about him he started to walk away but soon enough his path was blocked by the guardian knight Quasar with hair Bluer Than The Ocean.

Quasar: please don't go.

Y/n: but I need to get back to the new age Academy before breakfast starts I hear today we're having french toast!

Immediately the guardian Knight by the name of Dragonfang looked over to her leader Stormageddon.

Dragonfang: do you believe he is the chosen one?

Stormageddon: I do not think I know he is indeed the legendary prophesized one.

Immediately the leader of the Guardian Knights made her way over to Y/n L/n.

Stormageddon: tell me Y/n are you a hero?

Y/n: technically I'm a hero in training but I have done professional hero work.

Quasar: sounds good enough to me.

The guardian Knight known as Stormageddon pulled out something this object was what appeared to be a simple talisman but it was anything but simple in fact it was something of great historical importance.

Stormageddon: take this and we shall see if you are Worthy.

Y/n: ok then

Y/n L/n being ignorant to the situation he took the talisman as soon as his hand gripped the talisman his eyes shot open as he could feel the Talisman reaching into his heart, mind, and soul to read his history his deep personal feelings and what his true intentions and eventually the ritual was complete the talisman immediately floated into the air and latched itself onto Y/n's cybernetic left hand bonding with his cybernetic implant for all time.