Chapter 10: The Right Arm

Start from the beginning

"What I did?" Thomas asked. "The first time we spoke, you said you couldn't take it anymore, watching your friends die, one by one." she turned to (y/n), "the last time we spoke, you gave me the coordinates of every Wicked compound, trial and lab. Both of you worked together towards a common goal of freeing your friends."

"They were our source." Vince realised. "We couldn't have pulled all this off without them. Take her to the tent. Get these guys some warm clothes." The woman orders, getting guys to carry Brenda to a tent.

"Hey, it's the least we can do. Thomas, come on. I need to get some blood from you." She pulls Thomas away from us and to a different tent.

⋯☾❀☽⋯

We were led to different tents and given clothes. I was lucky to be alone in a tent that had a curtain barrier with (y/n) and Aziel. "You know that woman?" I asked the girl behind the curtain. "Vaguely. I remember I worked for Wicked as a security guard. Not just any security guard though. I was one of the higher ups, given more privilege since I was stronger, if not, the strongest amongst Wicked's guards."

She pulled the curtain back to reveal her new clean outfit. "With Thomas' position as one of the higher scientists, he managed to get all the info on Wicked's facilities, trails, lab, ect. I was the messenger where I told Mary, the women, all the info and also got her out."

(y/n) sat on the makeshift bed with a solemn look on her face. Aziel sat next to her, grabbing her hand to offer her support but she swatted it away. "That day, I killed every Wicked guard in my path to help free her. It wasn't even to free her. I was so angry at Wicked for taking you two away from me. I wanted so badly to be with you two. But was it necessary to spill so much blood on my hands? There was so much blood, so, so, much." She started rambling, clutching her head in her hands.

"Hey, hey hey, It's okay." I knelt down in front of her as Aziel hugged her. "Would you still love a killer?" Her voice cracked as tears fell from her eyes. "Hey, it's alright. Shhh is alright." I cupped her face, wiping as many of her tears as I could.

"We still love you mom." Aziel tightens his hug around her, "You will always be my mom. No matter what you do because I know that everything you do is to protect us." He nuzzles his head into her shoulder.

"I love you (y/n), and I always will. No matter your past, I will protect you and I look forward to our future together. A future with you, me and Aziel." I connected our foreheads, whipping away more tears as she slowly calmed down. "I love you too. I love you both so much." She whimpers.

⋯☾❀☽⋯

After (y/n) had calmed down and freshened up, we met up with the others who were higher up in the mountain. "You good? Your eyes are red." Markus asked (y/n) as she sat beside him. "Just, happy tears." She smiled at him, connecting our hands when I sat beside her.

"I wish Alby could've seen all this." Newt spoke after all of us were here. "And Winston." Frypan added. "And Chuck." Thomas fiddled with the wooden figure Chuck gave him. "He'd be proud of you, you know, Tommy." Newt comforts him. "Yeah."

"Hey, Aris!" Frypan calls out to Aris who was down by a fire with the two girls. "Hey guys!" he waves before going back to his conversation with the girls. "I kinda like that kid." Frypan chuckles. "Yeah. I still don't trust him, though." I joked, "Minho!" (y/n) playfully slaps my arm as we all have a good chuckle.

"Hey, where's Teresa?" Thomas asked. "Your Juliet is up there." (y/n) points at the other mountain. Thomas quickly left to talk to Teresa. "Hey, um, could you follow me, real quick? I need to talk to you." I nudged (y/n). "Yeah, sure." We got up, "We're gonna do something real quick, be right back guys." I told the guys before leading (y/n) down the mountain.

"What's up?" She asked when we got to a more secluded area. I took a deep breath, "I love you. I-I know I said it before but I wanted you to know I didn't say that because it was the heat of the moment or anything. I genuinely, with all my heart, love you (y/n)." I grab both of her hands in mine, "And I want to make it official. So, (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

My face was probably beat red as she stared at me in surprise. "If I become your girlfriend, does that mean I can kiss you, like, lips-to-lips." I furrowed my brows in confusion at her question, "Yes?" I hesitantly respond.

Not a second later, her lips were on mine as she wrapped her hands around my neck, tangling her fingers in my hair. I close my eyes in bliss, resting my hands on her waist. Our lips moved in unison as all the untold love and passion was finally let out.

We parted with heavy breaths, connecting our foreheads together. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Minho." (y/n) had the widest grin on her face, but I was the happiest man alive right now. I connected our lips again.

The sound of incoming helicopters broke our kiss. We look into the distance to see light coming towards us. And then, an explosion.

Wicked was coming for us again.