A dream or a Premonition?

Comenzar desde el principio

Doc Martin: Ok, I'm going to give you some chloroform. This is going to put you to sleep. When you wake up, we'll be done.

Y/N: Sounds good, doc. I'm ready when you are.

Doc Martin: Ok, inhale three deep breaths.

You do as the doctor says, and everything fades to black.

Moments later, you look around, and you're in a location you don't recognize. You notice you're in your costume, and you have your revolvers on your side. 

You start to look around when you see a tall man in a black suit with a top hat. The man notices you and walks towards you. In return, you draw your revolver and aim it at the man.

Y/N: That's's close enough.

The man stops.

Strange man: Well, well, Y/N we meet at last.

Y/N: Who are you? How do you know my name ?

Strange man: I've been called many things. As for knowing you, well I know all about you.

Y/N: Where am I?

Strange man: That's not important.

Y/N: So you won't tell me who you are, you won't tell me how you know me, and you won't tell me where I'm at. At least answer me this, Am I...

Strange Man: dead? No, you're not. At least not yet.

Y/N: Yet?

Strange Man: We all die Y/N, you better than anyone should know that.

Y/N: What's that supposed to mean.

The strange man chuckles.

Strange man: Come on now, Y/N. I know you're not stupid. You go around taking the lives of those you deem evil. After all, that's how you've earned your nickname.

Y/N: Fair enough. Now, can you please tell me why I'm here.

Strange man: seeing as you're pointing a gun at me, is that a question or a demand ?

You place your revolver in your holster.

Y/N: It's a question.

Strange man: Hmm, interesting.

Y/N: What is?

Strange man: You're an interesting combination. You're quick on the draw but on the trigger.

Y/N: Well, seeing as I have no idea if you're innocent or evil, I can't just shoot you now, can I.

Strange man: And what if I said there was a way you could tell someone's guilt or innocence just by being around them?

Y/N: I would say I'm listening.

Strange man: I thought you would.

Y/N: You've made it your mission to deal vengeance on a mortal level, but what if I were to offer you a chance to do it on a spiritual level?

Y/N: And how would you go about that?

Strange Man: I'm looking for a rider, a spirit of vengeance, if you will.

Y/N: What's the catch.

Strange man: No catch, you'd just need to sign a contract.

Y/N: In my experience, when there's contracts involved, there's always a catch. So again, I ask what the catch is.

Strange Man: I get your soul. You become my rider.

Y/N: My soul?

The Strange man nods.

Y/N: Sounds to me like I'd be making a deal with the devil.

Strange man: Perhaps, however, would it be so different than what you're doing now?

You nod

Y/N: it is, right now I have free will. If I sign that contract, I give that up.

Strange man: perhaps. But the end result remains the same.

Y/N: Can I have time to think it over ?

Strange man: You can, but don't wait too long. A time may come where you'll need this, and it may be too late.

Y/N: I understand. How will I find you ?

Strange man: you won't, but just know I'm always watching.

You just nod. The strange man turns and begins to walk away.

Strange man: I'll be seeing you Y/N.

The next thing you know, you wake up in the bunk house.

Doc Martin: Easy Y/N.

Y/N: Good to see you, doc.

Doc Martin: You too, Y/N.

Y/N: So what's the deal am I going to make it?

Doc martin: You sure are.

You just nod.

Doc Martin: Now I know you want to see Sadie, but right now, I need you to rest. I'll go let her know everything went well and that you're resting.

You just nod and close your eyes, wondering if the strange man was just a strange dream or a premonition.