Welcome to New Austin

Leigh: Drew, who's got who ?

Drew: the goddamn Deeks boys, they took Bonnie!

You look at Sadie, and Leigh looks at you, you give him a nod, which he returns. Drew turns to look at what Drew was nodding at his jaw drops.

Drew walks up and stands in front of you, and you meet his gaze without blinking.

Drew: I know who you two are. I've read the papers. I know it's asking a lot, but can you help me get my little girl back?

You nod. Drew offers you and Sadie a hand that you both shake.

Leigh: Drew, head back to the ranch. we'll get her back. Don't worry.

As you Sadie and Leigh mount up, Drew rides back to the ranch.

Y/N: So where's deek and his boys held up?

Leigh: Just outside Tumbleweed.

Sadie: Are there many of them ?

Leigh: Not likely.

Y/N: What does he want with Drew and Bonnie ?

Leigh: we caught a few of the deeks' boys stealing Drew's cattle and sent them off to prison. Ever sense deeks been hell bent on make Drew's life hell.

Y/N: Well, that's one way to do it.

A few moments later, you three arrive just outside of Armadillo. You all walk up a hill, and Leigh takes out his binoculars.

Leigh: Bonnie's in the middle of town on the gallows, deeks beside her, and there's 10 men that I can see.

You all walk back to your horses to plan.

Y/N: first Leigh can you provide cover from here with that rifle ?

Leigh: Sure

Y/N: Perfect, I'm going to ride up the middle, I'll see if they want to be reasoned with and of not well, you know. Sadie, as soon as you hear the shots come in from the left, catch them off guard, and Leigh, you open up from up here. Any questions ?

Leigh: Yeah, what if you get yourself good and killed ?

Y/N: Have you forgotten already, Leigh? I'm already dead.

Leigh: Smart-ass.

Sadie: Give me 5 minutes to get in place, then start in

You nod, and Sadie rides off.

Leigh: Drew's in for a shock when he finds out who's under that mask.

You let out a chuckle

Y/N: ain't that the truth.

After 5 minutes, you mount your horse.

Y/N: Leigh ?

Leigh: Yeah?

Y/N: Don't miss.

Leigh: Keep it up. I'll let them shoot you.

You laugh as you ride into town.

Once you reach the towns entrance, you look around and see Sadie crouched down she gives a thumbs up, and you ride to the center of town.

You can hear various people mumbling. You sit atop your horse and yell out.

Y/N: Deeks!

He turns to face you, his face turning white as a ghost.

Y/N: You've got someone there who doesn't belong to you. You've got 10 seconds to let her go.