On the Train.

Sadie: Texas huh ?

Y/N: Yes ma'am, JD the Ranger I was talking to told me colm and some of his boys are trying to expand their gangs reach.

Sadie: The O'Driscolls are moving south ?

Y/N: Yes, it's strange alright I wouldn't figure them to move south, I know the Lemoyne Raiders are expanding out that way.

Sadie: you figuring on trouble ?

Y/N: hard to say, my gut tells me more than likely but I can't prove anything.

Sadie: Well just remember if I see that feller that killed my Jake...

Y/N: I know I know. But we should probably get going, first stop camp then the train station.

With that you and Sadie mount your horses and ride back to camp.

Y/N: I'm going to go talk to Dutch and let him know what's going on, gather the essentials we need to travel light.

Sadie nods and you walk off to speak with Dutch.

Y/N: Hey Dutch you got a minute ?

Dutch: Of course son, what do you need?

Y/N: I'm riding out, headed for Texas.

Dutch: you going to be gone long?

Y/N: I can't say for sure Dutch I'm following a lead into possible O'Driscolls.

Dutch: the O'Driscolls in Texas?

Y/N: Allegedly but I won't be sure until I get eyes on.

Dutch: Well best of luck son. Oh and one last thing who are you taking with you?.

Y/N: Just Sadie, I don't want to leave you completely unguarded and vulnerable.

Dutch: Well I appreciate the thought. Say if we need to reach you how would we ?

Y/N: Send the letter to Blackthorn Texas that's where we'll be working out of.

Dutch: Very well, good luck son.

You nod your head and tip your hat before walking over and gathering some items.

Y/N: You ready ?

Sadie looks at you and nods.

Sadie: Ready as I'll ever be.

You both set off the Rhodes train station  once there you enter the station and walk to the ticket window.

Alden: how can I help you today Marshal?

Y/N: I need two tickets to El Paso Texas please. Also two slots in the horse car.

Alden: would you like to upgrade to a cabin on the train ?

Y/N: sure why not.

After giving you the total you pay for the trip and walk back to meet up with Sadie.

Y/N: train will be here in 30 minutes, we should go grab any last supplies.

Sadie: I'll go to the general store and you can go to the gunsmith ?

Y/N: Sounds like a plan. Meet back here when we're finished

You walk down the street and enter the gunsmith.

Gunsmith: how can I help you?

Y/N: I need 5 boxes of express revolver and repeater ammo, 5 boxes of  12 gauge slug and buckshot and I'll take a case of that gun oil.

Gunsmith: that's a big order, you must be hunting some big game.

Y/N: No sir, just gangs.

The gunsmith just looked at you eyebrow raised but rang up the total. You paid and left for the train station, surprised to see Sadie already sitting there.