A dream or a Premonition?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: 10-15 minutes.

Doc Martin: And have these episodes gotten longer, or have they stayed the same since the incident ?

Y/N: Originally, they lasted longer buy over the last few days they've evened out.

Doc Martin: Ok, given everything you said obviously, the best thing to do is get the bullet out. The fact that it hasn't gotten worse is a good sign, which means that there's no permanent damage.

Y/N: How does this procedure work ?

Doc Martin: Well, we'll put you under, and I'll operate. There will be some pain and discomfort for a while, but nothing you won't be able to manage.

Y/N: What about recovery time ?

Doc Martin: Well, that depends on you. You're young and seem to be in good physical shape, so in theory, I'd say a week down time. The first two days in bed, then after that, it's do things as you're able. After a week passes, I'll do another examination and go from there.

Y/N: When can we do it?

Doc Martin: Now if you'd like.

You and Sadie give each other a look and nod.

Y/N: Let's do it.

Doc Martin: All right, let me get my things set up, and we'll get you fixed up.

Y/N: Sadie and I will just be on the porch. Come get me when you're ready.

Doc Martin: will do.

With that, everyone stands up and goes about their various tasks. You and Sadie  end up on the porch.

Sadie: You nervous ?

Y/N: Nah, I'll be glad to get back to 100%. Are you nervous ?

Sadie: A little, what of something happens Y/N? I can't lose you too.

You wrap your arms around, Sadie.

Y/N: Look at everything we've been through up to this point. You're not going to lose me, sweetheart.

Sadie: I know you're right, but I'm still nervous.

Y/N: I have full confidence in the doctor. Everything will work out.

Doc Martin: Well, I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'm ready when you are.

You nod, and Doc Martin walks inside. You turn back to Sadie.

Y/N: Well, let's get this show on the road.

Sadie: Do you want me to stay with you?

Y/N: I'll be fine. Why don't you go see what Drew and Bonnie are up to. Time my pass quicker if you're keeping yourself occupied.

Sadie nods, giving you a kiss before she walks off to the main house. And you walk into the bunk house. You see doc Martin sitting at the table with a pencil and paper, you walk over and join him.

Doc Martin: Now I'm not saying anything will go wrong, but I always do this just in case.

He slides the pencil and paper over to you.

Doc Martin: Write down your will, and I'll deliver it should the worst happen.

You nod and begin to write. A few moments later, you're done. You slide it back to doc Martin.

Doc Martin: All right, let's get you fixed up. Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach.

You do as the doctor tells you.