40. The Darkness Within

Start from the beginning

Y/n?: now that the Abomination has been exterminated it's time to tend to the ugly~

Demonic creature using Y/n's body as a skin suit walked over to the hand villain with a demonic grin on its face hidden Under The Helmet it was wearing soon enough the warp gate villain appeared.

Portal villain: I think it's time for us to bail!

Hand Villain: I agree game over!!!

Immediately the two villains warped away leaving the heroes in training behind.

Y/n?: pathetic cowardly creatures oh well I guess sometimes cowards do survive.

Within a couple of seconds the red markings on Y/n's torso disappeared and he fell to his knees his armor retracted back into his hand leaving him in his normal school clothes.

Izumi: Y/n are you okay?!?!

Y/n L/n looked over to his green haired friend he looked very tired.

Y/n: not really no I feel so tired I don't feel so good.

Tsuyu: we should get you some medical attention now that the villains are gone.

Mineta: what happened you were acting crazy!?!?!

Y/n: well I remember fighting a couple villains but then I blacked out and I can't remember anything.

Izumi: something's not right we have to get you some medical attention now!

Soon enough a bunch of pro Heroes arrived with them was the head of the heroic Department of the new age Academy professor Nezu.

With them was none other than the number one hero All Might

All Might: no need to worry because I am here!!!!!!

Nezu: it appears we're late.

Midnight: yeah I don't see any villains.

Mt Lady: or at least any conscious ones.

(Time skip later)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the nurse's office along with a couple other students and a teacher or two but right now he's the center of attention for one reason that reason being they can sense that something's wrong with him something deeply wrong an indicator of that would be the fact that Y/n's skin is turning black and not just any black it is the darkest of blacks so far whatever this strange substance is it has already spread to blow his waist half of his torso and it has consumed his entire right arm All That Remains untouched is the upper left side of his torso his head and his left arm.

Recovery girl: I have to say this is not good not at all!

Y/n: but can you tell us what this stuff is and what's happening to me?!

Recovery girl: unfortunately not whatever this is is definitely Beyond any medical science this is something relating to your soul to your very Spirit itself and whatever this is it must be remedied quickly because I believe that if it is not something horrible will happen.

Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara