Ending part 3

"(Y/n) do you want to come down for breakfast?" Her mother knocked on the door, opening it a bit as she saw her daughter working on a painting inside. A warm smile spread on her face as she walked up behind her daughter, looking at the work in front of her. "This is beautiful."

(y/n) nodded, placing a few more brushstrokes before placing the brushes down on a napkin next to her. "Thanks mom, and yeah I'd love to have breakfast, what did you make today?" She asked, wiping her hands on a wet towel, placing it down and walking down the stairs with her mom. 

Her mom clasped her hands together, "I made some eggs and bacon, ooh! There's also some toast because I spent all night making some homemade strawberry jam! You should try it out sweetie I made sure not to make it too sweet." She happily exclaimed, giving her daughter a wink before they both headed to the table where her father was sitting sipping on a cup of coffee. 

"There's my little girl!" Her father excitedly exclaimed, as (y/n) gave him a small smile, pulling a chair right next to him and sitting down as her mother placed down a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast, a small jar of glistening strawberry jam was placed in front of her with a knife. 

"Hi dad did you sleep well." She said, grabbing a knife and piece of toast.

"I did! But I had a really weird dream that I was a zombie!" Her father said, pretending to be scared, rubbing his arms. "I was scared because the authorities were taking my precious daughter away from me because I was a zombie and I was scared of losing you!" He playfully weeped as (y/n) took a bite of the toast with jam, a small chuckle escaping her lips at her father's antics. 

"That sounds like some dream." (y/n) said. 

"Yeah your father woke up in a sweat and shook me up in the middle of the night." Your mother said, giggling as she sat down next to you. 

"By the way how's the new painting!" Your father asked. 

"It's so pretty dear! you should definitely check it out after breakfast!" Your mother exclaimed, giving you a small side hug.

"Oh I should! I'd love to see it!" he happily said.

You let out a small smile, finishing the rest of your breakfast with your family. This was nice, really peaceful.