-21-

(Okay before we start someone on my discord requested (y/n) in a survey corps uniform and I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!)

"(L/n) dear!" A flash of ash blonde whizzed past her (e/c) colored eyes as she was engulfed into an embrace.

"Bakugo-san?!" (Y/n)'s voice was muffled into her shoulder as the middle aged woman hugged her tightly.

"Oh my goodness dear! We were so worried when we heard the news!" She removed herself from the embrace and placed her two hands on her cheeks, squishing them and looking at her up and down, "You're alive right?! Does anything hurt? Oh my goodness look at your poor face it's covered in injuries!"

"Dear you should get off of her." Masaru said, giving her a weak smile. "It's good to see that you're alright (L/n) we were worried when Katsuki came home with tears in-"

"I didn't cry!" Bakugo exclaimed, glaring at his father.

"I did!" Kirishima waved a hand in the air walking into the room with a plastic bag.

"Oh you guys came too." (Y/n) said, as Mitsuki removed herself from the girl rummaging through a bag that she had brought.

"Tch this damn old hag wouldn't stop asking about you." Bakugo grumbled, plopping down his own bag that he had brought.

"Katsuki! Be nice!" Mitsuki yelled taking out a few containers that were filled with food.

"I am being nice you old hag!" He barked back.

"Don't talk back to me you brat!"

"I'll do whatever the hell I want!"

Kirishima and (y/n) could only sweatdrop at the scene in front of them as they watched Bakugo's father trying to stop their fighting.

"Are they always like this?" Kirishima asked.

(Y/n) just sighed, "unfortunately." Feeling a weight on her bed, looking up at the red haired male who still had a few bandages on his face, "oh your hair is down."

Krishima's face lit up, rubbing the back of his neck, "yeah.. does it look bad?"

(Y/n) shook her head and gave him a small smile, "no I like it, it suits you well."

Kirishima felt his cheeks go on fire as she started to look inside the plastic bag that Bakugo had brought for her. His heart was thumping out of his chest as he gripped the handle of his own bag that he had brought for her. He smiled down at her, seeing her bright (e/c) colored eyes smiling at a bottle of hand sanitizer that bakugo had brought for her.

He internally sighed in relief.

She was alive, and that was all that mattered.

"Oh Katsuki you brought me hand sanitizer." She stated, taking out the bottle and examining it, then looking back inside the bag to see that it was filled with different types of hand sanitizer. She sweatdropped at the sight, looking at the various light blues, greens, occasional pinks and purples. "And you brought the entire shelf..."