22

(Sorry I didn't post in like 3 days which was a bit concerning since I post like

EVERYDAY

But my relatives were over so I was a bit busy with them I hope you understanding

ANYWAYS)

"Oh! OIII!" Todoroki looked up to see Inasa happily waving at him and Bakugo.

"Oh? What's this?" They turned to see Camie walking towards them, "This guy's super hot. Thats like totally crazy."

"Camie!" Inasa exclaimed.

"Do you know him? Can I have your number?" Camie asked walking towards them.

"Uh..." Todoroki mumbled, taking a step back from the blonde.

"Camie senpai you're scaring the poor kid." The group turned around to see Tsubaka smirking with his hands crossed over his chest, walking next to him was (y/n) and Hotaro. The masked girl walked towards with crutches while her two friends carried her suitcase, helping her if she had any problems walking.

"Aww~ but he's so hot." Camie whined.

(Y/n) pinched the bridge of her nose, "sometimes I wonder how you're our upperclassmen." She muttered, only for the blonde to run towards her, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Don't worry (y/n)-chan~ You're still my number one." Camie said as (y/n)'s soul left her body.

"Oi! Wait! Camie-senpai she's dying!" Tsubaka panicked trying to pry the blonde off the girl.

"(Y/n)." Todoroki walked up to the girl who was currently being carried by Tsubaka who was wiping her hands cleaning. "It's good to see you here. How are you feeling? Shouldn't you be in the hospital still recovering?" He gave her a small smile with eyes filled to the brim with worry.

"Much better." (Y/n) answered, straightening her back and as placing a hand around her torso and leaning on Tsubaka, "They said I didn't need to do any hard physical labor, so as long as I was able to walk I should be fine for the exam."

"Camie!" The group turned to see Seiji standing right next to Hotaro, "this is beneath you! As a Shiketsu student, you shouldn't allow yourself to indulge in such failure!" He exclaimed.

"Oi. You failed the first test why are you here?" Bakugo growled.

"I received permission to observe you damn brat!" Seiji retorted glaring back at the ash blonde as they continued to send curse after curse towards each other.

(Y/n) just sighed heavily, walking towards another direction, "let's just get this over with I'm going to the bathroom, I'm gonna wash my hands." She said, walking down a hall.

"Wait (y/n) I'll come with-" Hotaro said only for the girl to cut her off.

"I'll be okay I promise." She said, storming off, leaving the rest of the group behind as they continued to converse. She roamed the entire halls, rubbing her temples slightly to get rid of the headache that was slowly starting to form.

"When will I ever get some peace and quiet," she muttered, sighing heavily, "probably not till I die. Maybe I should've just gave up and stayed with Tamashi." She swung her crutches, slicking wincing at the burning pain in her side., "well it can't get any worse-"

She walked into an intersection only to see the flaming, now number one hero, Endeavor.

"Goddamn it." She cursed under her breath, glaring to the side.

"What?" Endeavor rose an eyebrow.

She lazily rose her hands in defeat, "nothing nothing." Taking a step to the side to walk past him.