-13-

The nurse outside removed her ear from the door and quietly walked down the halls until she reached the entrance.

"You're leaving already Hatsuma-san?" A fellow nurse asked the other who was grabbing a coat from the hanger and swinging it around her body.

The woman gave her a smile, "Yeah, my shift ended awhile ago. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said, quickly walked through the hospital doors.

"You too!"

The nurse walked a good distance until she saw a dark van that was parked in an abandoned building. Clutching her coat she walked in, going up the stairs until she reached the second floor.

"Finally..." she groaned, removing the coat off her shoulders.

"You're back." The nurse smirked looking up.

"Toga."

She placed a hand on her shoulder, stretching it a bit as her body melted to a gray goo, "man that took awhile, but I got to see Midoriya!" She squealed as she turned to her original form.

"So.... what happened?" She looked to see Dabi who was leaning against the wall, looking down with his arms crossed.

"She took quiet a hit back there.." Compress said.

"It's such a shame... I wanted to thank her..." Magne sighed.

Toga's smile faded as she looked down with sad eyes, "She.... she's not gonna make it....."

Dabi's eyes widened, looking at the ground until he lifted his head to meet the gaze of his peers.

"I'm so sorry Dabi...." Magne said, placing a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with worry.

"W-what do you mean she's not gonna make it..." he asked, looking at toga with desperate eyes. "I... I don't understand..."

Toga sighed rubbing the back of her head, "I don't know the exact details since there was a lot of yelling, but..." she pursed her lips, "her body lacks the energy to repair itself... and she won't make it to tomorrow..."

"I-....." his breath hitched, with furrowed eyebrows he glared at the ground, "tomorrow.....? That's..... that's too close-" he cut himself off and looked up at Shigaraki who was off in the side, not really patting attention.

"Shiggy you gotta let me see her."

"What?" The said male turned around to look at Dabi as if he knew what he was saying, "I'm sorry you want to what?"

"You heard me. I want to see her." Dabi answered.

"You can't." Shigaraki growled, "You've done enough, I dismissed your past actions for letting her go last time, so just think of this as compensation for what you did."

"No! You don't understand." Dabi's volume increased, "You have to let me see her. She's dying, and if I don't see her now then-" he bit his lip, trying to muffle his silent cries.

"Tomura I think we shou-" Toga was cut off.

"No. It's too risky." The pale haired male sighed, "There are dozens of pro heroes around the area, we can't risk another attack when we aren't prepared to fight back. I'm sorry but even if I wanted to let you go see her, I can't. You'll risk the safety of everyone else here."

"Please." Dabi said, "I wasn't able to say goodbye last time, but if I pass this up, it really will be the last time."

"No Dabi." Shigaraki sternly said, "I knew this was a bad idea. I should have never allowed us to come here. Come on let's go." He said, waving a hand in the air so that everyone could follow back.