-14-

(Listen to this shit while reading this

I promise it'll be worth it)

"Lacuna! Enegerizer!" The middle aged couple turned their heads to see a brown haired woman running towards them.

"Thank you for coming." (D/n) whispered, hugging his wife.

"Mandalay."

"I came as soon as I heard!" Mandalay gasp out, placing a hand over her chest to catch her breath, "I... I'm so sorry.." she whispered, as (m/n) removed herself from (d/n) to be embraced by her.

"She only has a few hours left..." (d/n) said, lowering his gaze to the ground, "we wanted to use this time to allow her friends and loved ones to see her one last time.."

Mandalay screwed her eyes shut as tears spilled out, "She... she was too young...." she whispered, "is there really nothing we can do?"

(M/n) removed herself from her embrace, wiping her tears as her cheeks turned red, "the doctors said we would just be making her suffering longer if we kept trying to keep her alive....."

(D/n) rubbed his wife's arm up and down in a comforting way, "we wouldn't want to put our daughter through any more suffering."

Mandalay nodded her head, "I wish there was something I could do...."

(M/n) shook her head, "no...... we've tried..." she clasped a hand over her mouth, "if only we had our quirks...." she inhaled sharply as more tears spilled out, "this is all my fault....."

"No no no Lacuna.." Mandalay placed an arm around her, "no none of this is your fault."

"If..."she hiccuped, "if only I had just listened.. if only I didn't send her to UA, if only I had just let her do what she wanted....she wouldn't be dying......." she gasped sharply as muffled cries filled the room.

"Lacuna no... please-"

"She's going to what?"

The three adults in the hallway turned their heads to see who had just spoke.

Mandalay gasped, "K-Kota I told you to stay in the car Pixie-"

"What did you just say." He cut her off, tears spilling from his eyes onto the ground as he clenched his fist, "she's going to what?"

(D/n) walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Kota listen-"

Kota slapped his hand away, taking a step back in disbelief, looking up at the 3 adults who's eyes were red from crying, "No..... she..... she promised me...." he hiccuped.