-17-

"I can't see move-"

"Will you shut up." Shigaraki growled as he was shoved to the side by Dabi who looked carefully out of the top floor of an abandoned parking lot.

"Why can't I just go in.." Dabi grumbled, squinting his eyes as he tried to look through a window. His gaze softening when he caught a glimpse of (h/c) hair, only to frown, realizing how lifeless she looked.

"I already told you, a bunch of pros are in the hospital. We can't afford to get caught you idiot." Shigaraki snapped, "Be glad that I'm actually allowing this."

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Is Toga back yet?"

"She should be coming soon." He responded, "She was supposed to just get some info and come back."

Dabi sighed, if only he wasn't a villain he would march right into her room to check up on her. But he couldn't because a certain number 3 pro hero was there in the room with the (h/c) haired girl, and he just couldn't risk it.

Shigaraki looked at his companion and scoffed. He understood that they were important to each other, he could see it when they had kidnapped her and Bakugo back at the training camp. And a part of time was sort of in debt to her for helping them with Chisaki that one night. Even though he hated to admit it, he had grown a bit soft on her. But he wouldn't admit it. Never.

HIs phone vibrated in his pocket, taking it out his crimson eyes scanned through the message.

"I'm sure she'll be fine idiot." Shigaraki muttered.

Dabi growled, "How would you know? Toga said that she wasn't going to make it."

Shigaraki rolled his eyes shoving his phone to his face. "Look what that blonde brat sent."

Toga:
She's going into surgery!

(From this point on anything with this is (y/n)'s dream state.)

"This...." the doctor gasped when he held the glowing purple orb in his hands, "this... this could work!"

"Really?!" (Y/n)'s parents exclaimed before turning to Amajiki who stood behind them, "thank you! W-... where did you get this?"

"I-....." he nervously looked to the side, "(L/...N) gave it to me... a-as an energy boost... I just never got to use it..."

"Thank you!" They exclaimed bowing to the third year who only backed away in embarrassment.

"I-it's fine.." he stuttered out, "i-if it helps (l/n) I'm more than willing to help."

"But..." the doctor pursed his lips, "how will we be able to transfer it.... in order for this to work we need a slow, steady flow of energy.."

"Perhaps her hero costume?" (M/n) asked.

"No.." The doctor said, "it was destroyed during the fight..."

"I could help."

The 3 adults and third year turned their heads to the door as someone walked in with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"I'll do it."

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, feeling the cool breeze blow her hair  out of her face as she sat down in the flower field, holding the oh so familiar flower in her hands that she had received from Tamashi.