-6-

"Do you guys wanna come?"

The group looked up to see the three Shiketsu students making a turn at a corner, separating paths from the rest. Midoriya, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Amajiki, Mirio, Nejire, and Kirishima looked at (y/n) who was pointing a thumb at a certain direction.

"Come where?" Nejire asked, tilting her head in confusion.

Tsubaka swung an arm around (y/n)'s shoulders, "(y/n)'s treating us to get food since Hotaro felt a bit down. Want to come?"

"Yes! Free food!" Nejire exclaimed, happily skipping to (y/n)'s side, who just nodded, looking at the others.

"Are you sure (y/n)? Isn't that a lot of money?" Uraraka nervously asked, fiddling with her fingers.

(Y/n) just shrugged, "My mom always complains that I never spend any money outside of cleaning supplies, so I think she'll be happy that I'm buying food for my friends instead of 20 bottles of rubbing alcohol." She then flipped open her wallet taking out a card, "besides, I have a family friend who gave me his card, it's unlimited."

"Well it would be rude to decline count me in."Tsuyu said walking up to (y/n) who nodded.

"Me too then!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I-if it's alright with you..." Amajiki stuttered, slowly walking up to them. "Count me in too!" Mirio cheered.

"Thanks (y/n)-chan." Midoriya said, looking at the girl with a small blush on his cheeks as she just nodded, the group of students walking down a street to (y/n)'s favorite restaurant.

"Oh! We came here before right?" Kirishima asked, pointing at the restaurant as they neared it. "You must really like this place."

"Yeah its nice, and it's the only outside food I can eat." (Y/n) mumbled looking up at the red haired male who chuckled.

Midoriya clenched his fists, hearing their conversation. He still remembered how Kirishima was able to befriend the girl before him in the beginning of the year. Even when he was the first one to talk to her, somehow, the red head was was first. He frowned slightly seeing them getting along so well.

"You okay?" Hotaro asked the green haired male next to him.

"O-oh! Yeah I'm okay." Midoriya said, rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously.

"You seem tense."

"I think it's just cause of the meeting." Midoriya answered.

Hotaro's face slightly fell as he looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry about my uncle...." he mumbled, pursing his lips. "That man... he's an absolute monster."

Midoriya shook his head, "no, don't be sorry. It's not your fault." He gave him a bright smile, "Only you can choose your destiny not anyone else."

Hotaro smiled softly, "thanks."

"Hey what do you guys want to order?" They looked up to see (y/n) and the rest starting to take their seats at a booth. "The rest already know what they want, what about you guys?"

"Oh I'll take a Katsu curry." Midoriya said taking a seat next to Tsubaka.

"I'll have a tempura udon." Hotaro responded, sitting next to Mirio.

(Y/n) nodded and placed their orders, taking out her card to pay. "It's gonna take awhile, so just wait a little." She mumbled, taking her seat next to Amajiki who nervously shifted in his seat.

He felt his face turn bright red as she sat next to him, taking out her phone to text someone. He looked down at her, pursing his lips as he felt heat rush to his cheeks. She felt a presence as she turned her head to make eye contact with the third year who only blushed harder an looked down.