39. A Villainous Arrival

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: all right now that that's ove-

Without any type of warning whatsoever a strange black and purple Gateway opened up in the middle of the USJ Y/n L/n looked at a cybernetic hand he could feel the space Stone pulsing the reason for this was because the space Stone could sense a spatial disturbance Y/n looked at the space Stone and noticed it's pulsing glow.

Y/n: I sense a spatial disturbance.

Aizawa: 13 protect the children at all cost.

Eijira: I thought we were using our powers to rescue people not for combat, did the training start already?

Y/n: no those are real villains!

Momo: how do you know?

Y/n: trust me when I say this I just know.

Aizawa: he's right those are real villains!

The girls of class 1A were absolutely shocked and a bit scared from the Gateway that was created by the portal villain at least 40 villains emerged from the Gateway most prominent among them were their leader a strange woman covered in disembodied hands.

Also there was a huge black monstrous creature it appeared to be somewhat humanoid but it's humanoid shape is where it's human like features ended.

Y/n L/n could tell through the powers of the soul and mind stones that this creature had no soul and this thing was nothing more than a Mindless Brute an undead subservient slave to the villains Aizawa put on her goggles to signal that this was re...

Y/n L/n could tell through the powers of the soul and mind stones that this creature had no soul and this thing was nothing more than a Mindless Brute an undead subservient slave to the villains Aizawa put on her goggles to signal that this was real and that things were about to get very serious soon enough the portal villain spoke.

???: how perplexing all I see is the Eraser hero and the space hero yet I do not see All Might.

The portal villain looked closely and she noticed Y/n L/n with a determined look on his face.

???: how interesting I see our other Target and I have to admit he does look quite cute~

Aizawa: so you used the recent Intruder alerts to sneak on to the campus and steal the information you needed!