XXVIII

You all head to the mall. You and Yoonji were holding hands the whole time while Jin and Jungkook were being forgotten.

"They get along well" Jin nods and smiles a bit glad that Yoonji doesn't resent him for dating you. Especially since she was rooting for you and Yoongi to get together. "They really do! Well, prepare yourself Jungkook because you'll be carrying bags for the whole day." Jungkook gulps but quickly smiles seeing Yoonji look back at them both. "So Y/n how are you and Jin?" You were looking for what shop to enter. "We are good so far."

"Have you two done more than kiss?" You were confused until it hits you "Yoonji! What type of question is that?" She starts giggling and lets go of your hand "Oh my you're not denying it but you know wear protection okay" you gasp and she immediately runs to Jungkook and hides behind him while you walk slowly to them.

"Y/n! Y/n is out to kill me," she said in a panicked tone she was honestly playing but your serious face made her fear you that she got behind Jungkook before you can do anything. Jin pulls you away by your waist taking you with him somewhere away from them "Y/n what happened?" You smiled looking up at him "Nothing I was just playing. Does it really look like I was about to beat her up?"

"You do tend to beat up people" you were about to smack his arm but stop yourself. "See I'm not aggressive" he nods "Sure you're not" you started rambling to the point he kisses you to shut you up.

Jungkook and Yoonji were sitting on a bench like kids waiting for their parents to come "She wouldn't hit me right I really was playing?" He stares at her "Well what did you say?" She looks down "To wear protection" he got confused as well until his eyes widened. "Yoonji!" She covers her face and he laughs "I mean I get what you're implying but you really said that...you're really brave."

"I want to disappear! Now she's gonna think I'm a pervert or something wanting to know her business." He holds her hand "You really care how she thinks about you don't you?" She nods to her you are her role model someone she looks up to someone she loves. "Do you love her more than me?" She glares at him "Do you love her more than me?" He smiles knowing the answer they both love you.

They both see you two coming wondering what took you guys so long. She immediately runs to you and apologizes to you "Yoonji it's okay! Now let's go buy things." You all went from shop to shop. "Oh, Y/n let's go there and try some outfits" you agree with her. Jungkook and Jin sat down putting the bags aside. You've just started and they were already carrying a lot of bags.

You and Yoonji were in the dressing room changing into outfits. You two come out at the same time making Jin's eyes widened seeing you. You saw how Jungkook was complimenting Yoonji that he stood up and was clapping. "Yoonji you look so pretty!" You smile and look back at Jin who is clearing his throat. "It's okay!" You scoff and see Yoongi come in "Woah Y/n that one looks good! Oh my little sister you look nice too" you both say thank you and change into other clothes. Yoongi takes a seat next to Jin.

"Keep on being like that and she'll slip away." After shopping you all head your separate ways Jin went with you to your place. He lays on your bed thinking about Yoongi's words. "Y/n?" You hum and sit beside him he looks up at you while you look down at him. "Yes!" He hesitated and you pinch his cheek "Come on tell me what is it?" You were surprised he didn't smack your hand away since his face is his most precious thing.

"Would you leave me for Yoongi?" His voice was shaky as if he'd cry any second "Of course not. Look I'm not mad at you for not complimenting me. I know how you are you don't really show affection to people you're close with." You completely understood him he was the type to keep certain things private. Also, you weren't planning to break up with him anytime soon.

You knew he was flustered which is why he didn't say anything but his eyes spoke for him and that was enough to satisfy you. "I'm sorry I'm really boring it's only fun when we are fighting huh? I just don't want us to always be fighting." You caress his hair "You're not boring okay you're fun too."

He smiles and sits up you started getting close to him. "Now what's on your mind?" He asks knowing you have an ulterior move "Nothing" you smile making him laugh. "Y/n you better not provoke me" he grabs you and you sit on his lap. "You love me don't you," you say and he simply looks away "No I don't who said that?" You laugh but immediately stop when he was about to kiss you making you quickly stand up getting out of his grip.

"Come here," he says and you shake your head. He holds your hand "Come sit down you started it" you try moving your hand but he was holding it tightly making you fake chuckle "Jin I was just playing."

He lets you go laughing too "You looked really good in the dress" you smile "Of course I did." You lay down while he remained sitting on the edge of your bed. "You know what I realized?" He faces you "What?" You hug your plushie and look away "We'd kiss more when we weren't dating." He smirks and he hovers you making you look up at him. "Your parents aren't home right?" You shake your head saying no "They aren't here."

"Do you want me to kiss you?" You slightly gasp "Why are you asking me that?" He laughs finding it unbelievable "Because I can't do something without consent." You remove his glasses putting them aside. "Then you have it. I still don't know why you wear glasses when you can see. Not clearly but good enough."

"You know you're really annoying" he lets out and you tilt your head "Clearly not enough you're still here and want to kiss me huh" you wrap your arms around his neck "You're not wrong I guess" you start rambling again and he kisses you. He kisses you softly until something in him made him deepen the kiss this time he didn't hold back he was aggressive to the point you had to break it to catch your breath. "Too much?" You shake your head "No it wasn't I just..." you were about to kiss him again until you hear your parents and push him off you making him land on the floor.